ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
repped. thanks.

he said anyone who wants them can get them.

lol maybe that's why they made the simplest shoe with the simplest materials so they can just make them by the truckloads.

That's exactly what i though they may make **** load off these.

repped. thanks.

he said anyone who wants them can get them.

lol maybe that's why they made the simplest shoe with the simplest materials so they can just make them by the truckloads.
a simple shoe with simple materials is a replica makers dream. atleast with the nike yeezy's you could tell an authentic vs. replica easily. I plan on copping the replica's for $70 & moving on with my life.

ye better tread softly before he makes this nike vs adidas beef and nike puts yeezys on nikeid and kills the entire line. He's already said they paid he a lump sum with no residuals. They could destroy the shoes if they wanted. endless retros and other nonsense. They own the air yeezy name too. They could create those and badge em with that too. Not to mention if they want they could drop fragments and banned ones whichever day adidas decides to drop his kicks. hey they could release red octobers again or blue februarys or whatever else they choose. They could legit wage war on dude.
Frankly, I don't think nike gives 2 s**** about mr. kanye west. he's probably more trouble than he ever was worth to them. I think they just thank him for his little color scheme everyone has become so obessed and familiar with, and move on.

Y'all hilarious.

$350 is nothing since these are "high fashion"

Buscemi makes luxury sneakers and go for $800 retail.

YSL makes luxury sneakers and go for $650 retail.

Don't come back with we balling on a budget.

Admit that you're only buying cause your god, ye' is behind them.

While i kinda agree. i hope the price is wrong BTW

but im a plain jane kinda guy. I like these, they arent too loud, bulky, or crazy. They dont have adidas brand or stripes anywhere.

These are cool, not worth $250 or more. Hell not even $200 but ill cop if its easy but im not gonna fight for em :lol:
I can confirm they're $350 and spread out as far as release goes.

Jesus $350? :x

these better be very durable, high quality, and very comfortable then man :smh:

Jesus $350?
sick.gif

these better be very durable, high quality, and very comfortable then man
mean.gif
the suede is butter but the build is subpar. 

kylie's pic made them look dope. Looks like this is one of those shoes that only look good in small sizes. 

yall really judging peoples shoe sizes and its just mad weird b.  i've only ever heard Mean Girls-type females do this previously

Last edited:
It says the first batch runs big. So maybe they'll fix the sizing issue. And Jay Z wears a size 10 as seen in that same picture.

Also the pic with Kylie wearing them, seems like the rope laces might be standard extra pair of laces. 

Honestly the 350 doesn't bother me.
of course it doesn't. that's the whole point of that price. they put it at something that doesn't sound outrageous to most of the current "sneakerheads" but also isn't cheap either. they had the freedom to do this because of the last shoe which jumped to those insane prices. if that shoe wasn't selling for so much, I guarantee this shoe would probably have a lower retail price than the nike one. but since everyone basically put yeezys on a pedestal by dropping 5k+... (or whatever they sell for, I don't follow yeezys like that) any new yeezy from here on out has the go ahead of being a high ticket item because that's what people expect, that's what they're used to.  

of course it doesn't. that's the whole point of that price. they put it at something that doesn't sound outrageous to most of the current "sneakerheads" but also isn't cheap either. they had the freedom to do this because of the last shoe which jumped to those insane prices. if that shoe wasn't selling for so much, I guarantee this shoe would probably have a lower retail price than the nike one. but since everyone basically put yeezys on a pedestal by dropping 5k+... (or whatever they sell for, I don't follow yeezys like that) any new yeezy from here on out has the go ahead of being a high ticket item because that's what people expect, that's what they're used to.  

Ofcourse this is the new standard for any brand now and days.

So if anyone can get them, wonder what resell will be. Since most think this man is a god and **** ride Ye, people gonna do the most to set the value high

I've liked them and def want to get them. Got all the y1 and y2. I hope I can obtain for retail. :smile:

This shoe is the biggest troll of the year and we're only in February. These shoes look like a potato sack and people are still trying to justify them looking cool or convince themselves that this is high fashion. Go compare these to some Gucci loafers and ask yourself where the **** does Adidas charge $350 for those yeezy boost. The sheep in people...

Gucci loafers :lol: what an example.

The fact that, those shoes were the first high end joints you wanted to base a comparison with just proves everyone has different taste and you aren't the end all be all. We all different

Last edited:
If u don't like don't cop. Simple but of course NT needs to prove a point as if Adidas gives a damn lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom