ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

i'ma start sayin these are horrible looking. have to get em even if i dont like em actually.... 
I think it was the same night. The only reason why i remembered was because it was around that time Kanye debuted New God Flow and kanye said "championship God flow, I guess that's a feeling only me and LeBron know"
Might've been the same night. I think we on the same page tho lol... They dropped about 7-9 pm though. If I remember corerectly.

Then pairs started vanishing from carts. And nike said if you have a pair in cart. you have the weekend to check out hahaha

At first i wasnt feeling them, but grew on me over the last couple days. Not bad.
glasses.gif
glasses.gif
glasses.gif

if they want kanye to lose.. they would.. if they made yeezy's general release.. kanye would die in a *****fit..lol
Really???? You think he would throw a bi**hfit? Or actually laugh at Nike because they did what he wanted them to do all along.

Release his shoe by the masses to everyone

Really???? You think he would throw a bi**hfit? Or actually laugh at Nike because they did what he wanted them to do all along.

Release his shoe by the masses to everyone
but he wouldnt make a dime off of the nike version. so yeah.. he would go on twitter and @nikestore all day for 5 hours straight.. go onbrekast club and snap.. then go on sway and say.. Nike had the answer

What ye did in that video shows he truly wants to see everyone that wants the shoe to have it. Nike is def gonna pull something though

Chances Nike drops a massive restock of yeezy 2's on all star weekend? 

yall exposing how petty yall are for thinking Nike cares. they care way more about those actual designers they lost to Adidas then Kanye

Last edited:
if nike restocks any yeezys on all star weekend i will chop off my left testicle and name it jeffrey 

Higher chance that Nike dgaf, even when Ye just said Nike should be scared of him. Restocking air yeezys would give him way too much publicity, Kanye would just win from that situation

Yup...Nike ain't stuttin' ye and Kanye should be thankful for that. If Nike cared and they dropped the first two Yeezy's on the Yeezy boost release date they would take the wind completely out of this release.

Nike don't care at all lol
nike does care about eh bottom line though.. if Yeezism can bend a peice of billion dollar profit.. they will have to fold and say.. Okay lets restock the Yeezy 2's to hurt this new Yeezus..lol

if they want kanye to lose.. they would.. if they made yeezy's general release.. kanye would die in a *****fit..lol

He would die in a fit of rage because he finally got Nike to do what he wanted from the jump riiiiiiight :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom