ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
you guys never bought a hyped release before?

what's with all the noob questions?

roll.gif

My girlfriend had the same exact thing happen to here. Under her reservation tab there isn't a reservation same as you. How does she know what size was reserved and where?
He has a reservation. If she reserved and deleted the app thinking she didn't then she's SOL. Everybody that got that email has a reservation. There's no ghost reservations or false notifications this time.

He has a reservation. If she reserved and deleted the app thinking she didn't then she's SOL. Everybody that got that email has a reservation. There's no ghost reservations or false notifications this time.
Some people in my local fb group reported getting the email but have no reservation under their phone

You guys prefer checking out via PayPal or straight through adidas.com?
It's preference.  Some people swear by credit card.  I only ever use paypal.  I've lost more releases due to shenanigans by my credit card company and payment processors than I have due to paypal.

Last edited:

My girlfriend had the same exact thing happen to here. Under her reservation tab there isn't a reservation same as you. How does she know what size was reserved and where?

Some people in my local fb group reported getting the email but have no reservation under their phone
ok so apperantly she sent me screen shots of the barcode etc, she  actually won. we have a tight schedule tomorrow how early should we be there to be in and out quickest. 34st footlocker if it matters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom