ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I agree, I loved his first 2 shoes but glad to see him go... that hobo look is whack.

OVO stuff is complete garbage though. 
sick.gif
He sold 10s though.

Drake is getting lines that sit usually.

OVO attached...instant OOS

dude my adidas stock is up over 30% since i copped 2 months ago lol, i'm fine.
Even better if you kopped when Ye jumped ship.

UK/EU has always been a runners first country.

They were rocking TF and Flyknits before Ye started being photographed in them.

Ye goes to EU, soaks in the culture and style...flies back...and convinces the US that he started the fad.
True, would have kopped those 10s even more so without OVO. The materials were nice...something you can never have enough of.

Last edited:

What if Yeezy line rivals JB eventually? Say it becomes more than just shoes...clothes (especially if they are more accessible ie not hobo swag)? 

Or this hype around athletic wear dies and the beasts will leave Nike and Adi behind.
Bruh. aint no one buying Yeezy basketball shorts or chanclas.

He sold 10s though.

Drake is getting lines that sit usually.

OVO attached...instant OOS
yea but OVOs aren't his own shoes - they're just another jordan colorway. and people will inevitably get tired of jordans.

that's why yeezys are much more special than anything OVO is doing sneaker-wise.

What if Yeezy line rivals JB eventually? Say it becomes more than just shoes...clothes (especially if they are more accessible ie not hobo swag)? 

Or this hype around athletic wear dies and the beasts will leave Nike and Adi behind.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't see it happening. At the end of the day basketball is far more transcendent than hip hop music. Or whatever he's making these days

going to show my age, but i don't even know what Drake's shoes look like.

Hell, I was copping TD's thinking Roshe Run's came out with something new!

Kanye designed his own shoe while Drake only got to pick the colorways
Kanye DID NOT design his own shoe. He had help from every designer at Nike.

He has help from ex Nike designers now at Adidas.

Yall give this man too much credit.

yea but OVOs aren't his own shoes - they're just another jordan colorway. and people will inevitably get tired of jordans.

that's why yeezys are much more special than anything OVO is doing sneaker-wise.
roll.gif
. Said no one ever.

Yeezys are nothing more that a status shoe. Period

Bruh. aint no one buying Yeezy basketball shorts or chanclas.
Ye line could be good, but then he gotta go make hobo swag or jackets with the dixie flag. His line I feel like should be a little better tailored, better material and more wearable like his shoes. I wasn't talking rivals as in basketball shorts, but more so in volume or profits etc.

Last edited:
Kanye was always cool from day one.I think most dudes view drake as corny as hell.great artist but a lame.I dont picture him causing trends or making folks dress like him lol

Kanye DID NOT design his own shoe. He had help from every designer at Nike.

He has help from ex Nike designers now at Adidas.

Yall give this man too much credit.

:rofl: . Said no one ever.

Yeezys are nothing more that a status shoe. Period

Dudes still believe Kanye designed his Nikes :rofl:

As much garbage as Nike puts out, y'all really think they would let Kanye add to that :rofl:

Kanye was always cool from day one.I think most dudes view drake as corny as hell.great artist but a lame.I dont picture him causing trends or making folks dress like him lol
idk dude i'm so excited to see people walking around in turtlenecks and timbs or motorcycle jackes lol.

dude dresses like ll cool j

Ye line could be good, but then he gotta go make hobo swag or jackets with the dixie flag. His line I feel like should be a little better tailored, better material and more wearable like his shoes. I wasn't talking rivals as in basketball shorts, but more so in volume or profits etc.
all the top houses in fashion dislike Ye's clothing.

He's trying to be J.Lorenzo but he can't compete.

I really hope im stating the obvious here: please tell me y'all know that Yeezy stole the sole for the 2 from 'dre right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom