ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
if this is something it might not be the first to drop tho, keep in mind that kanye said that he designed over 20 shoes for adidas

All I know that it's November and I hope to see something new.

I think the boot looking shoe is nice but at the same time I don't think Kanye won't do another shoe with a strap on the laces area (obviously not to compare to the nike yeezys) but that's just me.

Not sure how I feel about them.  I don't think I like the sole but lets see how things pan out.

Hype spreads fast, hashtag Yeezi on IG and all I see is that picture haha.

Last edited:
 if this **** is real and the album sucks ye lost and i will kill myself
roll.gif

ktt board 

if those are indeed the final product, and what the reports claim to be retail between 400-500 dollars.. i dont need to confirm with adidas,, these will be limited, hopefully they have several runs of them to help with demand, but those will be a hit in the sneaker community.. plus a potential limited tag... Ye just picked up were the RO's left off..

I like what i see so far

if those are indeed the final product, and what the reports claim to be retail between 400-500 dollars.. i dont need to confirm with adidas,, these will be limited, hopefully they have several runs of them to help with demand, but those will be a hit in the sneaker community.. plus a potential limited tag... Ye just picked up were the RO's left off..

I like what i see so far

I don't like what I see if these are limited

Kanye West lied to me

I don't know what's real and what's not anymore

I don't like what I see if these are limited

Kanye West lied to me

I don't know what's real and what's not anymore
i have no inside scoop, don't know if these are real, etc... but based off what im seeing, and price point these will not be massed produced.. more the 3k possibly, but 100k plus... not a chance

if those are them (and I very much think they are) they're ******* DOPE.... I need to get me a adidas connect NOW

These are dope... Might be the best of his 3 releases. A deep burgundy/cranberry color way on these would be le beurre :pimp:

These are dope... Might be the best of his 3 releases. A deep burgundy/cranberry color way on these would be le beurre :pimp:

Burgundy upper with a GITD Sole or Pink glow sole 8)

Lawd i hope people dont like em so i can go in

Searched Yeezi hashtag on IG and people not ******* with em lol.

Oh well 8)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom