ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does KW still fly commercial? Its nothing I'd wear, like the rest of the Yeezy line, but not bad imo off first looks.

Not trying to insult you, but how would we know whether he flies commercial or not?
citycity citycity Suggested it with his comment I quoted. I would suspect he flies private/chartered. Only way pulling the shoe out on a plane would be an issue is if its on a commercial flight. Don't think it was, but I could be wrong.

@CityCity Suggested it with his comment I quoted. I would suspect he flies private/chartered. Only way pulling the shoe out on a plane would be an issue is if its on a commercial flight. Don't think it was, but I could be wrong.
Well, if it was a private jet then the "adidas leaked this on purpose" statement must be true or somebody on the staff snapped that pic but has a real big problem now. 

I told you Yeezi 3 was coming soon. 
tongue.gif

I can see these being his sig shoe. The front is fire, but idk if I can get with the heel design.

Addidas is smart leaking every shoe as a potential Yeezy to have everyone like it, but then tell you its not the Yeezi.

what yall think the retail price on these will be on these, i keep hearin prices between 300-400 but the most expensive jeremy scotts arnt even that price

Addidas is smart leaking every shoe as a potential Yeezy to have everyone like it, but then tell you its not the Yeezi.

More like a social experiment proving you can slap a hype name to anything and it'll be hot to people :lol:

if they are lined up for the adidas store then that must mean that someone around SF knows what's going on with the release, and it is being spread word of mouth.

I just can't believe people are THAT stupid to line up for a sneaker that we haven't even seen an OFFICIAL PHOTO of. 

Funny everyone is saying they don't like the midsole, that is the only thing I like about this shoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom