ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im sure any of you guys commenting about its ok if one zipper on one pair brakes wouldn't be feeling the same if that was your shoe.

Im thinking and because of one or two or ten broken zippers.
this shoe was a rush job.

I understand these are made in sweatshops some of the same factories nike uses but this is unacceptable like chipped paint maybe worse

Also it could be people are not careful with their stuff
I'll gladly pay retail for a broken zipper now. I plan on rocking it not zipped up anyway.

how many adidas yeezy 750 boost shoe will release on february 28th? should I be waiting by my computer to get a pair?

i broke zippers on freaking 400$+ jackets. it happens. most of the world's zippers come from the same manufacturer anyways, guarantee you this is neither a adidas exclusive problem nor the result of a rushed job. highly doubtful these are designed exclusively for the yeezy boost 
roll.gif

Sheesh people are uptight in here since my last visit lol

9K pairs dropped in nyc

Don't know why people just don't get this at this point

So flight club has ONLY 3 size runs in stock(as if that's small lol)

And?

You know how many pairs go in and out of FC and never make it to the website?

Also have ya not looked at ebay since confirms went live till present?

A few thousand pairs went via ebay I mean hell over 1K pairs up now and it's been a few days lol

Plus I know this might sound odd to some of you...

But...

A lot of people actually kept their pairs for themselves

I know scary concept of NOT selling shoes lol

Calling stores currently is pointless

Just breathe and wait

Great advice.

Last edited:
how the hell would you know if the shoe was rushed? Because a zipper broke damn. YIKES @ People jumping to more conclusions than lebron jumpin for dunks

did your zipper break ?
If not relax.

I'll gladly pay retail for a broken zipper now. I plan on rocking it not zipped up anyway.

Im sure a lot of people would pay more then retail for a busted zipper.

But your not getting the point.

At $350 and being an ugly shoe to boot this should not happen so soon.

Im sure I'm wrong but in my years of buying jordans and nikes I dont remember this happening with Your first second or third wear besides paint chipping

maybe these are very delicate shoes

Last edited:
did your zipper break ?
If not relax.
Im sure a lot of people would pay more then retail for a busted zipper.

But your not getting the point.

At $350 and being an ugly shoe boot this should not happen so soon.

Im sure I'm wrong but in my years of buying jordans and nikes I dont remember this happening with Your first second or third wear.

maybe these are very delicate shoes
I get the point... But s**t happens. I've seen jordans with no Jumpmans on tongues, creases in shoes out of the box, etc.

Point should be Nobody/Nothing is perfect.

Every time I come in this thread, I keep thinking it can't be worse than the last time I was in here

Wrong every time
Seriously hahaha... See what happens when people devoted to Nike come into an Adidas shoe thread and throw their 2 cents in lol

Yes, agreed that not everything is perfect and gets the A stamp and rolls out the factory without missing a flaw here or there. Like I said, if the zipper comes zipped up stock and the person who broke it off had it unzipped prior, he probably used force putting his foot in and separated the zipper. It happens, it might not even be a manufacture fault because I've had expensive products where the zipper became separated. I've had a pair of Steel AJ 10's where one of the lace hoop had a loose thread and when I looped in the laces, it got caught and unraveled and the whole lace loop was broken. 

Also for what its worth, I did some research. On the sample pair, it looks like they used the japanese originated zipper company YKK which is VERY VERY common and used anything from cheap chinese factory bookbags to luxury luggage bags. 

But the final product, they switched up the zipper company to a European company called Opti

I don't know the quality difference between both but I know YKK is the world's #1 zipper used/manufactured and Opti is the 2nd.

Last edited:
I'm praying that they release some stock online, because if major markets aren't getting the yeezys there's no way pittsburgh is getting any...unless they release at the villa or social status. This wait is brutal.

Don't worry, he's just trying to look cool on the internet.

Can't wait for the 28th.
Not looking to be cool. Just can't believe how stupid most people have become. 

i know bro i feel the same way. i cant believe people want to buy this
All of you in here wanting this Yeezy 3 know damn well deep inside that if this was released by Reebok at a price point of $199 with no affiliation to Kanye not a single person in here would buy a pair and you know thats true. 
People hating and calling the shoe ugly will be the same ones trying to buy to resell. Lurking NT for any info they can get...
If I can buy this shoe and triple my money in a day absolutely but use your brains people, Kanye left Nike to make money. There is no chance these will be limited to 9,000 pairs. The guy wants to be paid so he drops a small amount during the most shoe crazy time being All-Star weekend to build hype. Then he will drop a boatload of these everywhere. I'm guessing between 200-300k pairs. He doesn't want resellers making 3X on his shoes these will be close to GR kinda like the Jordan 11's that drop every christmas
Its not hating if its true. He speaks nothing but the truth.

If it hurts go to church
Some people can't handle the truth. Where's my Nicholson jif when I need one

bobbybij2001 bobbybij2001 unless you have a restock in mind, I don't think Adidas could produce 200-300k pairs by the 28th. People were saying the initial ASG release was a last minute rushed idea.

Can I ask what are yeezys seling at? I see them priced all over but what are they selling for?

Trying to get a good feel.

Like say if I said i got 900-1000 cash in hand will i get a pair off the street?

I don't think Adidas could produce 200-300k pairs by the 28th. People were saying the initial ASG release was a last minute rushed idea.
I don't think ASW was a last minute rushed idea because they have been developing the app and they announced and released the app before the shoes were even leaked (officially), meaning they were prepared to sell the first batch that rolled off the factory. I'm sure since then, Adidas has been pumping out more batches so it could be realistic that there are plenty, maybe not 200k-300k plenty. 

@bobbybij2001 unless you have a restock in mind, I don't think Adidas could produce 200-300k pairs by the 28th. People were saying the initial ASG release was a last minute rushed idea.
Dude, he's been with Adidas for a year now give or take. He left Nike to get PAID, Adidas paid him millions and needs a return on their investment. When its all said and done there will be a couple hundred thousand pairs made. Don't know how many pairs will be available on the 28th but they will do all they can to maximize their profits unlike Nike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom