ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

young dudes looking for guidance

some of them become groupies unfortunately
I agree.

I think this stanning for ye is crazy as well.I mean so many dudes literally worship him,dress like him and seem to try and live through him.

I still laugh at people on IG that show off their yeezy 2s every day/week or act they are the ark of covenant lol.The praise of material items is wild nowadays.

Last edited:
I agree.

I think this stanning for ye is crazy as well.

I still laugh at people on IG that show off their yeezy 2s every day/week or act they are the ark of covenant lol.The praise of material items is wild nowadays.

This so true.

I like when people say who this jordan 1 has cheap leather but this limited jordan 1 has better leather is cringe worthy

A lot of people are saying they managed to get for around $800. How did you guys do this? Was the box messed up or something or the zippers messed up? 

I can't manage to find a pair <$1000 and it's making me upset :frown:. Need this size 10 in my life.

Here is a good deal that I would have got but the box is a little messed up. If you got a ps4 for lower than retail than this is a steal.

http://newyork.craigslist.org/stn/clo/4895395289.html

Hope it helps for people still looking who want them soon like me. 

Pls post other pairs that have broken zippers I keep seeing the same picture all over the net

One

Just

One

As in all of 9k pairs only one

Only one
.01% of yeezys have a zipper problem. If it's two pairs, .02% of yeezys have a zipper problem.

"that's too many though. Especially for $350."

This so true.

I like when people say who this jordan 1 has cheap leather but this limited jordan 1 has better leather is cringe worthy
lol

Yea technology and the want for attention has ruined this generation and the world.

Last edited:

he said the opposite

which continues to confirm he doesn't know anything

roll.gif

Only thing worse than a smug know-it-all is a person who claims to know sh** and doesn't

everyone who keeps bringing up the fact that they will make a million pairs because Kanye wants to get paid, are overlooking the fact that 1% of 9,000 is still more than 0% of what 25,000 total yeezys made by nike including all 6 models.

hes also got a line. an entire line. his focus isnt on one model or making money off of it. kanyes not stupid...

but he is stubborn.

he doesnt care if the first run is 9,000 or 900,000 he thinks whatever his name is behind will sell out and hes sort of right seeing how everything his name is behind sells out, with the exception of select APC items, restocking or hitting sales. 

from a BUSINESS point of view, a limited first release is the way to go. it builds hype. it builds frustration, it leads the people who are on the fence of buying something to go ahead and buy future items out of fear of them disappearing.

bottom line if you told me kanye wants to get paid and he was only making 1 shoe with adidas, then id be behind 100% all of your claims of him wanting the PAIRS and GETTING THE $.
Thank you! One of the few logical ppl posting in here. 

Ppl need to come to grips that these are limited. If Pusha T's were limited, these will be worse. If I'm wrong I'm wrong but Im just basing based off how recent releases have been handled.

Funny thing is if these are limited on the 28th, these prices will jump more, not lower like ppl think.

Its a little cycle here: ppl try to  downplay releases (Frags, Don Cs) before they come out, than when most strike out and realize how limited they are, complain about prices. I remember ppl laughing at those who bought the hats to purchase the Don 2s. Now those same ppl wish they bought the hats which can be resold to cut costs and not nearly as expensive as paying $1200+ for them. 

Yes we will get more yeezys and with 3 models already designed (2 lows, boots), it just doesn't seem likely it will be this model. 

Ps. I have 2 pairs so I really don't care but its funny with all this speculation.

Oh and Champs in Times Square had 500 pairs. No I didn't ask, I was told themselves. I asked if I can check my pair with that whole zipper issue so I don't deal with it, and was told that they have 500 pairs and each one has a name on it.

Yea they look dope in that pic.

These are really nice and if he dropped more colors he would take over and break the world lol.

Whether I end up with a pair or not, I really hope there aren't any other colorways. Shoe is perfect as is.

T Blake was actually the only person to confirm that these were the new yeezys after the kanye plane pic came out. Confirmed right away
Someone beat me to it but that clown has 0 knowledge. 0.

He tried to take credit for a lot of things the homies would say on lesser known social media platforms and ran with it.

That fool threatened to get my "seeding" taken from Adidas for the release because I wouldn't tell him the details of the release.

N, please...Ye himself "seeded" my pairs.

Someone beat me to it but that clown has 0 knowledge. 0.

He tried to take credit for a lot of things the homies would say on lesser known social media platforms and ran with it.

That fool threatened to get my "seeding" taken from Adidas for the release because I wouldn't tell him the details of the release.

N, please...Ye himself "seeded" my pairs.
can you explain what your position is so your posts sound less vague lol

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom