ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, seeing a lot of cats, fam included, that cawped bras (and now feeling ashamed of their thirst) I figured I would contribute a little self deprecation and humility and share my trollolol story. Maybe it will make you feel better about that lingerie, because we all can get thirsty.

The evening of the Tan drop, when sites were beginning to drop, a "friend" on here texted a link to that fugazzi site. Being that it was during Yzy hours, and trusting the source, and being on mobile where I couldn't REALLY see how bad the site was lol...I employed my swift like the good thirsty Stan I am and cawped. 

Right as I hit submit I got this sick feeling, then...looked back at the texts (mins later, thanks a55hat) to "dont cop, they fake!" My heart sunk. I was ashamed. Ashamed I had been so thirsty that I fell for the trap I had avoided 100s of times on here and elsewhere. I was blinded by the lust for Ye sneakers. SMH.

Called my bank and not much they can do right now. I am assuming since they are a fake site, have been unresponsive, and I used a cc I should be ok. Wife was unamused with what she calls  my "yeezy fever". -250 of ye funds. Yeah, kind of a douche move in a way but funny in a way too.  My own hype got me served. What I thought was an oop was a troll. "congratulations, you ooped yourself".

So later that day I was able to cop a pair, and I almost feel that redemption was due in part to my willing to risk all (including PII) to cop dem jeeezys. It worked out, but man...still sucks I fell for that trick. On the bright side, if they ship those fakes.....at least I also have an authentic box and receipt.....(I keed)

So you copped a sports bra? We all do silly things for these kicks. I hope it works out for you all like it ended up working out for me.

So I managed to buy a pair of tans from adc uk yestetday and woke up to a cancellation email but no refund as of yet. Email says within the next 14 days I'll receive a refund [emoji]128542[/emoji]

What other sites are you using besides ebay? Can't find a decent price on a size 10

Just eBay. I found one listed for 1500, offered him 1350 directly through paypal, since he would save 10% in fees and he was down. Got some tagged pics with receipt, he offered me free overnight shipping and that was that
Weren't u the one actually saving 10% in fees since the seller got the same amount as if he went thru eBay? LOL when I sell comics buyers always hit me with that and I don't see how IM saving anything.

So I managed to buy a pair of tans from adc uk yestetday and woke up to a cancellation email but no refund as of yet. Email says within the next 14 days I'll receive a refund [emoji]128542[/emoji]

14 business days, that's the risk you take with ADC UK and the cancelation hammer.

hope people that hastily bought bots thinking they would win realize that its only one component....better to have a network of insider info than something you dont really know how to fully utilize, this isnt NDC

I did not think about that, it makes sense.
But why did he cut up the shoes for them? Why not send them the regular pair and they do what they want with it on their own?

Well judging by the way he cut it, he had something in mind. He didn't flat out destroy the shoe, he saved the sole and cut the primeknit uniform, so either he's doing an ultra boost custom or he's selling the blueprint.

Weren't u the one actually saving 10% in fees since the seller got the same amount as if he went thru eBay? LOL when I sell comics buyers always hit me with that and I don't see how IM saving anything.

Haha well yeah, I guess I was planning on meeting in the middle but he jumped on first offer

Cooped the Pirates, Moons and Tans manually from Adidas EU ... You can succeed if you follow some rules/patterns. Though i agree, the boutique releases are more or less impossible to get nowadays!

What rules or patterns did you follow if you don't mind me asking.

Did you ship to a mail forwarding service in the UK? Did you use paypal to pay?

I returned a pair of kicks to Adidas once and it took them 2 weeks after they accepted the return to refund me, smh. Slow but you'll get it back.

We'll see. Receipt from JDSports, so unless it's a bait and switch i'm sure they're legit...

Either way, I don't really have time to sit and play with bots or blow off my entire morning to buy yeezy's. If I can't get it on a raffle I just pay resale.
As long as the zipper is metal you are good. Fixed pair haven't started shipping yet.

I'm not worried your money, just that overnight raises red flags did you use the don't pay till you receive option?

For exactly what reason does it make a red flag? I just don't follow your logic. He offered me to ship it overnight after I had already paid him, he didn't have anything to lose or gain by offering me overnight shipping.

I don't ever do payment on delivery, I knew I was getting a decent price and I wasn't trying to push my luck.

When did Yeezy supply drop? Everything is back on it now even the tans.
I want to know this as well

Edit:  Few pages back people posted that it released at 2am EST on Yeezy Supply. 

Damn.  I was hoping to snag a pair of MR and/or PB.  

Last edited:
For exactly what reason does it make a red flag? I just don't follow your logic. He offered me to ship it overnight after I had already paid him, he didn't have anything to lose or gain by offering me overnight shipping.

I don't ever do delivery, I knew I was getting a decent price and I wasn't trying to push my luck.
Man sends you empty box cashes out same day closes out his account , you should be good eBay will cover you......
to each it own !

I don't ever do delivery, I knew I was getting a decent price and I wasn't trying to push my luck.
Man sends you empty box cashes out same day closes out his account , you should be good eBay will cover you......
to each it own !
If the sellers pp account is new the seller may have to wait for delivery confirmation to access the money which could explain the seller offering overnight shipping....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom