ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So the hype has got to me I'm gonna pay resale prices.Any one know a good website I can cop a legit size 12 off of? I'm not gonna pay some $1200 crap but I will pay 600-800

Where are all my apparel buyers from last night? Anyone get emails back yet concerning the Tans?

I still can't believe I woke up to men saying "I bought a bra with my yeezys"
laugh.gif

Whose bra line is it?

Well 0/6 with yeezy and adidas [emoji]128542[/emoji] On the bright side I can buy some 950s [emoji]128514[/emoji]

So the hype has got to me I'm gonna pay resale prices.Any one know a good website I can cop a legit size 12 off of? I'm not gonna pay some $1200 crap but I will pay 600-800
For $600-$800 you are going to have to go to craigslist and do your homework.

Hey guys, basically I'm not going to beat around the bush. I'm obviously new to the forums, I will admit i have lurked for a while etc but finally decided to register today and drop my first post. 

I managed to cop multiple pairs yesterday on the release from adidas UK and so far I haven't recieved the dreaded cancellation e-mails on any of them. The reason I copped multi pairs tbh is because i want to be able to trade them if possible for other 350s that I don't have like the MR & PB does any one know anyone who would be up for trades? I need size 11 uks. 

Thanks for any help etc.

Plus any advice on selling on ebay as i ve never sold on there either and i feel a little sus reading of all the scammers. 

Not exactly the right place to post that but congrats on copping, did you happen to get any UK12? See my signature hehe.

I have a UK 10.5 if thats any good to you? + I do know a re seller whos re selling for like £450 a pair on his insta which includes free delivery if ur based in the uk? 

PM me

Not sure if i will fit I'm a 11.5 if I'm a 12....Any thoughts on this?

Man sends you empty box cashes out same day closes out his account , you should be good eBay will cover you......
to each it own !

But what difference does this make in regards to overnight shipping?

Yes, pretty much anyone on ebay can send you an empty box, do you do COD for every single thing you buy?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom