ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
so if your pair gets cancelled by Adidas customer service, are you 100% screwed? there's no way Adidas sold every single one of their pairs, right?

any chance if I contact them they still send a pair? 

hope he is doing a dope custom... looking at IG, he is the epitome of a hypebeast so I doubt it .....
Sean give ZERO dambs about hype.. he wears shoes that he likes, and usually skates in most of them... Good guys at both shops.. drop off kicks to them on the regular at the RVA store

actions like those are of the same magnitude of what stans do, just on the opposite side of the spectrum. 
very true.. that that video of that dude skating and intentionally destroying the Yeezys in NYC.. scraping them along the pavement etc....

seems the only common denominator is both of these guys are skaters ... 
nerd.gif

dude who cut up the sneaker got what he wanted out of it.........folks talking about it and looking at his ig...is that so hard to see...but its funny to see folks claim its their money do what you want, but get all up in arms over someone doing what they want with their money...lol

still salty about yesterday. got to the shoe page on 3 tabs but was only able to cart once.

of course i couldnt check out.

anyone with bnb aio cop? considering a purchase.

So has anyone that had their 750 order cancelled that got the secondary email gotten any update?  I spoke with a rep today that claimed that they've started sending out pairs yesterday and that unfortunately they didn't have tracking information.  Can anyone else second this or have anything different?  

Secondly has anyone that got through (and got their order confirmation) yesterday on ADC US gotten any cancellation emails?  Hoping they didn't have the same problem with the 350s that they had with the 750s in the warehouse.  

still salty about yesterday. got to the shoe page on 3 tabs but was only able to cart once.

View media item 1847415
View media item 1847307
View media item 1847264

tons of people scored if you look at their twitter feed.
i personally didnt, but i think its cuz i might have tried running it too late. i set it to start 20 mins before release, and i think all servers were already cooked at that point, so i couldnt successfully get to the link. this is referring to the 8am release. i dont think it does anything on adidas.com releases right now

So has anyone that had their 750 order cancelled that got the secondary email gotten any update?  I spoke with a rep today that claimed that they've started sending out pairs yesterday and that unfortunately they didn't have tracking information.  Can anyone else second this or have anything different?  

Secondly has anyone that got through (and got their order confirmation) yesterday on ADC US gotten any cancellation emails?  Hoping they didn't have the same problem with the 350s that they had with the 750s in the warehouse.  
Wondering the same thing about cancellations. When do they normally send shipping notices?

Don't understand why my last 2 manual orders were cancelled...

I copped black 750s last week and Tans yesterday both manually on adidas and they cancelled both next day smh

:smh:

got through with order confirmation on ADC US yesterday, haven't gotten a cancellation email yet but when I check my order status on ADC it says "Cancelled by customer service"

what was the secondary email with the 750's?

Stil salty at the fact I had my size in my cart and when I tried to checkout I couldn't and then I lost it.

Also on my device I got stuck on the captcha and wasn't able to select a size either.

Don't understand why my last 2 manual orders were cancelled...

I copped black 750s last week and Tans yesterday both manually on adidas and they cancelled both next day smh

:smh:
At least you were able to even get past the checkout page.

id rather be in my situation of getting jobbed by the website then actually think i have a pair and it get cancelled.

Tell everyone you landed a pair can't wait to have them....cancel....no thanks....rather just be salty from the jump

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom