ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how would you know this? Last time I checked they haven't emailed anyone back yet.

i'm waiting for my email still

I bought some shorts and am regretting it  :smh:

Don't stress it...bbbloke told people to cop apparel so everyone that copped will most likely get a pair of yeezys (dunno about exact size though). When people who ordered start getting replies people that didnt gonna be ultra salty.

Last edited:
How? The talk in this thread made it seem like 750 went for $1500 and a pair of 350 is $600-900? Id have to get a steal.
Anything is possible, especially if you can find a pair at $800 and $700, or $750 each.

Last edited:
How? The talk in this thread made it seem like 750 went for $1300 and a pair of 350 is $600-900? Id have to get a steal.

ON HERE.

Out in the wild, 750's still moving for 1.8K+

This is the dead period where would-be resellers sell for the low to move to the next release.

Don't stress it...bbbloke told people to cop apparel so everyone that copped will most likely get a pair of yeezys (dunno about exact size though). When people start getting replay people gonna be ultra salty they didn't cop when they had the chance.
How tf did people even cart products??

How? The talk in this thread made it seem like 750 went for $1300 and a pair of 350 is $600-900? Id have to get a steal.
naw alot of 750 are going for $2000 plus be patient and put it in fight club and it will sell , might take 6 months but it will sell.

PLEASE 

don't inbox me people - I KNOW NOTHING - I HAVE NO ANSWERS

I'M NOT SWAY NOR YE

help a snake from drowning only to be bitten!

Last edited:

they smart enough not to blab about it...thats the issue, folks cant keep nothing to themselves...too much broadcasting on this site....folks that are discreet i got no issue with.... but you clowns that constantly blow up the spot ruined it.....mods should've dropped the hammer on the bot talk, but i guess they let folks hang themselves. 
im guilty of this myself but I never drop names out in the open people need to stop doing it. you only kill your own chances.  people are just lazy instead of sending private messages to each individual they rather just say it wide open in the thread.

I'm REALLY DUMB

can someone please help me out? I didn't know adidas in Europe wouldn't ship to America, and got super excited when I was able to checkout with my size on the France website. 

But basically, the shipping address is all wrong on my order, since it says "my actual address, France"

I thought they would for sure cancel the order since there would be no way my address even exists in France, but I got an email saying the order was processed and a shipping number was made this morning.....

Does anyone have any advice for what I should do?

- I don't wanna get charged for shoes and not get them

- I know 0 french so getting to customer service is really hard

super desperate, the only thing I can think of is maybe making a paypal dispute for never getting the product

thanks in advance fam

Last edited:

I'm REALLY DUMB

can someone please help me out? I didn't know adidas in Europe wouldn't ship to America, and got super excited when I was able to checkout with my size on the France website. 

But basically, the shipping address is all wrong on my order, since it says "my actual address, France"

I thought they would for sure cancel the order since there would be no way my address even exists in France, but I got an email saying the order was processed and a shipping number was made this morning.....

super desperate, the only thing I can think of is maybe making a paypal dispute for never getting the product

thanks in advance fam
You are screwed out of the money for at least a couple of months.

I'm REALLY DUMB

thanks in advance fam
Baltimore, Germany

mean.gif
 better get on the Phone kid n figure it out!!!

don't post it in here!

I'm REALLY DUMB

thanks in advance fam
paypal dispute or send an email to adidas about the mistake, you might lose the paypal dispute because it was your fault for putting wrong address.  

Last edited:
People still with the bra jokes but people can throw away the bra and you still copped yeezys for $350

As for people that think it's not guaranteed -- nobody would have copped clothing if bbbloke didn't tweet to buy. If everyone that buys clothing doesn't get a pair then that's messed up. They implied yeezys if you buy the clothing. Simple as that.

Don't stress it...bbbloke told people to cop apparel so everyone that copped will most likely get a pair of yeezys (dunno about exact size though). When people who ordered start getting replies people that didnt gonna be ultra salty.
thanks, yeah

we'll see soon. I wasn't buying the bra, figured at least buy something that i'd actually wear. Still salty but we'll see soon

I'm REALLY DUMB

thanks in advance fam
call the mail carrier

Just caught up on all the UK forwarding cancellation nonsense. Dude ruined it for all of us that put in work to make UK ordering/forwarding a possibility. The original posters name on TWITTER, Instagram and KTT is/was @simply_proxies. He is based in NYC and is a supreme reseller and proxy seller. He ran a bigcartel store over at simplyproxies.bigcartel.com .. If anyone here has his e-mail address or knows any other personal details, please send it my way. Also, saw a few people retweeting said dude's post, including a few NT users.. y'all are herbs for doing so, straight up, SMH.

I'm REALLY DUMB

thanks in advance fam
roll.gif

I got you fam!

That house gonna get that package and be like "il est allumé"
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom