ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

this dude got 2 pairs in 1 order shipped 
mean.gif

Damn 
And I can't even get past the checkout screen...

You guys think trading a pair of size 12 moonrocks for the tans is an even swap? I missed out on the tans, and not trying to pay resale.
From what I've been seeing, any 350 is a fair swap unless a TD is involved. Really sucks cuz I want that Pirate Black for my Tans but the 3 people who offered live in NYC. Not doing any middle man nonsense, either.

Chicago heads....

Last edited:
But how the hell does that work? Why would people assume that?...what did you guys purchase, the bra? Or the damn sneaker?
laugh.gif
all i know is that now they are uneasy and planning to do chargebacks on items they knowingly purchased...lol

From what I've been seeing, any 350 is a fair swap unless a TD is involved. Really sucks cuz I want that Pirate Black for my Tans but the 3 people who offered live in NYC. Not doing any middle man nonsense, either.

Chicago heads....
nyc has the highest allocation out of anywhere and most stores and boutiques, that's probably why

Chicago heads....

Figured that, just double checking. Appreciate the quick response.

Size 7 is a very rare size in 750s. Going through with that doesn't make sense, you will be kicking yourself when that size is at 4k on flight. That's my opinion at least
few times I've been on twitter he's always the first to reply to every single tweet
your right but what if i want TD's and can't afford resale?

then do what other nters suggested and sell the 750 and buy your td with that paper. I'd personally wait it out, something about those 750s man, the sky's the limit on those

Size 7 is a very rare size in 750s. Going through with that doesn't make sense, you will be kicking yourself when that size is at 4k on flight. That's my opinion at least
few times I've been on twitter he's always the first to reply to every single tweet
http://www.flightclub.com/adidas-yeezy-750-boost-cblack-cblack-cblack-201169

http://www.flightclub.com/adidas-yeezy-boost-350-turtle-dove-turtle-blugra-cwhite-201114

Sell one, buy the other. Keep the leftover dough.

I'm REALLY DUMB

can someone please help me out? I didn't know adidas in Europe wouldn't ship to America, and got super excited when I was able to checkout with my size on the France website. 

But basically, the shipping address is all wrong on my order, since it says "my actual address, France"

I thought they would for sure cancel the order since there would be no way my address even exists in France, but I got an email saying the order was processed and a shipping number was made this morning.....

Does anyone have any advice for what I should do?

- I don't wanna get charged for shoes and not get them

- I know 0 french so getting to customer service is really hard

super desperate, the only thing I can think of is maybe making a paypal dispute for never getting the product

thanks in advance fam
your shoes are gone brah

then do what other nters suggested and sell the 750 and buy your td with that paper. I'd personally wait it out, something about those 750s man, the sky's the limit on those
but heres the thing though

im a size 8, size 8 TD's on FC is 2.5k

my size 7s 750's on fc are $3k

if i sold them through flight club (Which is the only way someone would pay 3k for them)

i would get $2400, so even that resell money would not be enough to cop through them, i would have to put $100 on top

see what i mean?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom