ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
laugh.gif

"Just wait..."
laugh.gif

Where are the guys in here who were saying to be patient and that we'd get the shoes on the next release??? I don't hear them now...

View media item 1427903

It's ok to be wrong sometimes.

Who could have imagined Adidas would bungle this release so bad? I for sure didn't.

As far as the thread goes, the restock rumors,lows,boots and clothes will keep the thread on the upper half of the first page I'd imagine. When the lows start making the celebrity rounds, they're going to start looking a lot better to a lot people.

Dude didnt even wait an hour after ye signed his pair at the store. to put them on the bay

why do these hype beast resellers always win.

It's ok to be wrong sometimes.

Who could have imagined Adidas would bungle this release so bad? I for sure didn't.

As far as the thread goes, the restock rumors,lows,boots and clothes will keep the thread on the upper half of the first page I'd imagine. When the lows start making the celebrity rounds, they're going to start looking a lot better to a lot people.
Yea you're right. I meant the guys that were acting like they knew something we didn't and that all we needed to be was "patience"  (see below) 
 Waited long enough? The shoe wasn't even revealed or confirmed less than a month ago! The shoe released in small amounts TWICE, in ONE week apart. Official global release is the 28th, if you have no patience for eventual batched restocks in the next few months, at least have the patience to wait not even a week for this global release. You live in NYC, one of the largest cities as well as sneaker/fashion capital, there's no way that they are snubbing NYC for the global release.

You are letting this shoe control your life.

Yea you're right. I meant the guys that were acting like they knew something we didn't and that all we needed to be was "patience"  (see below) 

You were hammering this thread with repeated questions that's been answered over and over, you wouldn't even wait till the global 28th release and you were crying all over this thread asking for handouts. Glad you don't have a pair.

Last edited:
 You were hammering this thread with repeated questions that's been answered over and over, you wouldn't even wait till the global 28th release and you were crying all over this thread asking for handouts. Glad you don't have a pair.
roll.gif
  you get so emotional I don't know if its sad or scary.

still being patient its dwindled but still having patience no way they just do the whole united states like that 
Maybe other more available color waves will come out

I'd get the lows but not for over 150. I don't like them that much, although like the 750 boosts I think when the release date draws nearer a lot more people will want them. Just for their name if nothing else.

:rofl:   you get so emotional I don't know if its sad or scary.

I'm emotional, you're the one who cried in this thread multiple times about missing out and then cried about not knowing more of the releases. Like a member said up there, its ok to be wrong sometimes. Even the ones in here with the most solid info were wrong, and we all got our info from them. The water in your eyes must have caused you to miss that info that was posted repeatedly.

View media item 1427984

I'm emotional, you're the one who cried in this thread multiple times about missing out and then cried about not knowing more of the releases. Like a member said up there, its ok to be wrong sometimes. Even the ones in here with the most solid info were wrong, and we all got our info from them. The water in your eyes must have caused you to miss that info that was posted repeatedly.
Thats funny lol

When the hell are the moon boots releasing? There is only a few more months of winter. Going to be funny seeing hype beast rocking them in 100 degree summer weather.

When the hell are the moon boots releasing? There is only a few more months of winter. Going to be funny seeing hype beast rocking them in 100 degree summer weather.
Shorts with the zipper opened would be
smokin.gif

But anybody  in the thread rocked yet? Or flipping that dope?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom