ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
When the hell are the moon boots releasing? There is only a few more months of winter. Going to be funny seeing hype beast rocking them in 100 degree summer weather.

my guess would be a fall release, usually fashion shows indicate stuff releasing next season or the season after. I know its rhetorical when people say "Ye said.." but Ye did say the boost lows are coming soon.

I'm emotional, you're the one who cried in this thread multiple times about missing out and then cried about not knowing more of the releases. Like a member said up there, its ok to be wrong sometimes. Even the ones in here with the most solid info were wrong, and we all got our info from them. The water in your eyes must have caused you to miss that info that was posted repeatedly.
Your right i did have tears in my eyes but that was from laughing at people like you who think they know better than everyone else. Your allowed to be wrong but you were condescending. It doesn't matter there will be other yeezys in the future, you misunderstood my emotional investment in them.

Only thing i can think of is Buy at 1.2k.. sit on them and after the EU release the prices are going to go up even more.

Your right i did have tears in my eyes but that was from laughing at people like you who think they know better than everyone else. Your allowed to be wrong but you were condescending. It doesn't matter there will be other yeezys in the future, you misunderstood my emotional investment in them.

The information I had and that I was constantly trying to tell you were information ALREADY AVAILABLE several times on almost every page you posted, you just had to read but instead you typed up the same questions that was already answered inbetween your posts. I doubt you're laughing at anyone with yeezys when you sound like you'd give up your soul for a pair.

The information I had and that I was constantly trying to tell you were information ALREADY AVAILABLE several times on almost every page you posted, you just had to read but instead you typed up the same questions that was already answered inbetween your posts. I doubt you're laughing at anyone with yeezys when you sound like you'd give up your soul for a pair.
Once again your wrong about something, if id "give up my soul" for them then I would of just paid retail. But go ahead and believe what you want, with your emotional state I'd be afraid to get you upset. 

i rather you pay for English lessons. You still think these are made of "swayed leather"? :lol:

you even admitted yourself that you only wanted these just to have something called "Yeezy"

View media item 1423349

Last edited:
Some people in here are posting like they HAVE to pay 1200....HAVE TO pay 1k....surprise....you don't buddy

You'll wake up tomorrow okay without them. Don't stress.

i rather you pay for English lessons. You still think these are made of "swayed leather"? 
laugh.gif
wow you literally stalked my profile I didn't even post that on this thread, thats weird dude find better things to do with your time. Any ways weren't you the one who said people are allowed to make mistakes. I think a mistype would fall under that category.

Some people in here are posting like they HAVE to pay 1200....HAVE TO pay 1k....surprise....you don't buddy

You'll wake up tomorrow okay without them. Don't stress.
Yea 1k for a pair sounds crazy

Hell yeah. People do crack fiend things when it comes to Kanye.
I wonder why? I know he has great shoe designs but how could someone think they're worth something like a car. 
mean.gif

Go read sneakernstuff's comments. SMH. First 11 people to post the pic was the winners, that aint no raffle. thats a tip off when the post is coming so you win. Hate this rigged ****.

wow you literally stalked my profile I didn't even post that on this thread, thats weird dude find better things to do with your time. Any ways weren't you the one who said people are allowed to make mistakes. I think a mistype would fall under that category.

don't need to stalk your profile because guess what.. everytime you post, its for PUBLIC viewing, and guess what else? I read and I have good memory. I don't need to dig up posts to remember that you said you only wanted them because its a type of Yeezy and that you wouldn't even get them if they weren't limited. I don't only have to be tied in this thread, 100% of members here lurk other threads too. Also, YOU'RE making the same constant grammar mistakes over and over, so YOUR grammar needs a touch up.

Last edited:
the salt here should be toned down about 10 notches its all e humor , sadness no need to argue among each upon because the 3 stripes gave us the bird 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom