ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter if yall feel em or not now, come week of release everyone's gonna be "feelin em" lol

haha whatever info I get that I'm allowed to share I will do so... Not tryna get anyone in trouble
You don't have to leak any info.  All you have to simply do is state whether those are the Yeezi's or not.  The picture is already leaked.

that margiela looking shoe isint looking that good so far.

nothings been confirmed

and you really can't see much in the picture anyway, its hilarious how the internet reacts in this way

people are bashing it already 
laugh.gif
 we don't even know if its a kanye shoe and you can barely make out the shape of the shoe

They look plain and the sole is weird.. that could be an early sample. I´m hoping it is :D

Seems like they are going down that designer-route. That´s cool, but I won´t buy then. Havn´t had much interest in these kind of shoes yet so Kanye probably won´t change my mind. 

You don't have to leak any info.  All you have to simply do is state whether those are the Yeezi's or not.  The picture is already leaked.

Or just don't respond at all....if you can't give out info and you have it, what is the point of posting that you have info but can't post it?

Other than attention of course.

Not sure why y'all keep saying "yeezi 3". This will be his first signature effort with adidas.

It's not like this is a continuation from what he did at Nike.

I keep seeing twitter say that they look like visvims. Which pair exactly? I dont see it. Especially if you tahm these.

and I dont follow this overpriced brand enough to know what you could be tahm bout.

visvim ludlam hi-folk

+

+

=

a mash up of what Ye been wearing lately thats why I think they could be the yeezys

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind those not being a sample and the final product.

Color is nice, not too eye catching like the Nikes.

Shape reminds me of Timberland, matchup between boots and sneakers. They don't look too big like the Timberland from that photo, which I like.

Laces + strap = Kanye's touch

The only thing I don't like is that sole, it's terrible.

I can´t really believe they pull the most hyped and best kept shoe out casually on a plane. Either this is a strategy and adidas leaked this on purpose or this is not the real thing.

I can´t really believe they pull the most hyped and best kept shoe out casually on a plane. Either this is a strategy and adidas leaked this on purpose or this is not the real thing.
Does KW still fly commercial? Its nothing I'd wear, like the rest of the Yeezy line, but not bad imo off first looks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom