ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
View media item 1424390 sneaker boy in Melbourne. Raffle just ended, they had 6 pairs and drew names in front of close to 1000 people. 4 people were not there so they re draw there name. I did not win but it was a great atmosphere. I just saved $500, not mad though copped og Jordan 1 low white neutral. Good luck all and keep safe

9 or 10.. Im asking for a bro of mine
size 9 - 1400 - 2000
size 10 - 1000 - 1400
why the **** are these shoes going for so much?
Would you guys buy these shoes over the yeezy 1 or 2?

Tbh, I am not a fan of these at all. They seem plain to me. I am not knocking anyone for liking these. Your money buy whatever you want. I just want to know what it is that makes you want them, whether it be because kanye fan, shoes look dope or whatever? Not here to hate I would just like to see others opinions.

why the **** are these shoes going for so much?
Would you guys buy these shoes over the yeezy 1 or 2?

Tbh, I am not a fan of these at all. They seem plain to me. I am not knocking anyone for liking these. Your money buy whatever you want. I just want to know what it is that makes you want them, whether it be because kanye fan, shoes look dope or whatever? Not here to hate I would just like to see others opinions.
I'm a huge kanye fan.

I like the simplicity of this sneaker. would i cop over a Y1? Yes if i land a pair for a decent price. But if a Y1 comes for a dirt cheap price id rather cop that.

But yeah i really want a boost. I think the midsole will last longer than the paint chipping on the nike

thread is even worse now u fools are openly reselling no the thread now bruh....

the thirst out weighs the salt the real question is how long before they just lock this thang......

take the open resell to pm or sigs just trying to help some people in here are looking for 

luz. 

info

bragging rights 

or hope

but none of that will come if things get locked because of the thirst and greed of a few people not following the rules....

Nope. Checked on Tres and it popped for an add to cart with the Yeezy. Added and checked out with PayPal. I have an order number and PayPal receipt. Shoes are gone from the site. Strange thing is that there were NO sizes that I could have chose from.

Nope. Checked on Tres and it popped for an add to cart with the Yeezy. Added and checked out with PayPal. I have an order number and PayPal receipt. Shoes are gone from the site. Strange thing is that there were NO sizes that I could have chose from.
if you're talking about the ATC link then it will be cancelled.

If you did eat congrats

Anyone got an early link for DSM? Getting mad tired here on cali time.. just made a call over there to the UK, they had no idea on the launch time frame. Shoot me a pm if you got some info, will rep, thanks guys.

1:10 over here in cali my eyes burning up, hopefully you get to eat
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom