ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
seeing folks with 6+ pairs on twitter from using a bot.
mean.gif

probably just a group of friends pairs put together but still
Bruh... You kidding with that sig or what?

Also notice he complains about people having 6+ pairs, when he has "many pairs available" of supreme 5s.
Word on Nike releases dudes be bragging about multiples while I can't cop one. Now that I have a chance to cop I'm suppose to chill get out of here.

i haven't had the heart to come in here since saturday because i struck out more than ryan howard. but if anyone wanna put me on to a 9.5-10 legit dm me.. i don't have the time to sort through the scammers and **** like that.. the next release i have to link up wit someone on here and do what i have to do to get a pair..

I'm in the same boat as this guy... And hopefully we can band together and make yeezys happen next release

i haven't had the heart to come in here since saturday because i struck out more than ryan howard. but if anyone wanna put me on to a 9.5-10 legit dm me.. i don't have the time to sort through the scammers and **** like that.. the next release i have to link up wit someone on here and do what i have to do to get a pair..

I'm in the same boat as this guy... And hopefully we can band together and make yeezys happen next release

me too, lets help each other get yeezy's

pair from FWRD came in today

by far the nicest packaging i've ever seen

had it wrapped up neatly with branded tissue paper and wrapped with bubble wrap

i wish i took a picture before i tore it up like christmas morning 
laugh.gif

Anyone knows which colorway is dropping on Black Friday? I've read somewhere that there a 3 different possibilities [emoji]128083[/emoji]

Anyone knows which colorway is dropping on Black Friday? I've read somewhere that there a 3 different possibilities [emoji]128083[/emoji]
Seems like it will be the triple black 750s but not this month, but the first week of Dec.

pair from FWRD came in today
by far the nicest packaging i've ever seen
had it wrapped up neatly with branded tissue paper and wrapped with bubble wrap
i wish i took a picture before i tore it up like christmas morning :lol:
I dont blame you. Every time I get a delivery I tear it up as fast as possible. Even though I already know what it is. The worst feeling in the world is when you get a package delivered but youre at school/work and cant open it until you get home. Its always on the back of my mind and cant get anything done lol.

Stayed up 48 hours and stuck out everywhere. Closest I got was on Barneys and sitre crashed when I was pressing submit order. This is my only chance lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom