ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me:

MR > TD > PB

Lucky enough to cop 2/3 (MR & PB) and since one is gray I have no urge to pay resell for the TDs

These are 
smokin.gif

12063107_1698288747082300_473070646_n.jpg
this pic makes them look like ****

glad i didnt cop.

dont tell me you fell for this again. hit discard.

Last edited:

my young prodigy.

glad to see you join NT. stay awhile and don't just post in this thread.

i'll make sure the NT fab knows you're my famb
No doubt, I've been on other pages, just haven't posted. But will do, I appreciate ya.

Call me crazy but Adidas has something planned for us.

There's no way they let them sell out without mentioning a thing on Twitter.. No official announcement? OR even the very popular social media slip up? (a reply from the account to a mad fan) It doesn't add up.. and to all the people who were "eating" or aware of the backdooring days before.. I've seen a handful of y3 confirmations.. ish don't make sense.

Next time, pay the extra $10 for express shipping. Seems like they get those orders out faster and you don't have to wait around and worry about cancelled orders.

Anyone send their yeezys to flightclub? How was it? Been trying to sell my extra sz 8.5 pb's locally to not make me feel as bad paying resell for mr's to no avail. Just looking to see if anyone has any experience with them and how it goes. Thanks

There's no way they let them sell out without mentioning a thing on Twitter.. No official announcement? OR even the very popular social media slip up? (a reply from the account to a mad fan) It doesn't add up.. and to all the people who were "eating" or aware of the backdooring days before.. I've seen a handful of y3 confirmations.. ish don't make sense.
lol that hope

doubt it but we'll see - Y-3 emailed me and said the product is out of stock and removed from page.

Next time, pay the extra $10 for express shipping. Seems like they get those orders out faster and you don't have to wait around and worry about cancelled orders.

This goes for any hyped release when I got the PBs off Adidas I did express shipping they can't cancel your order if they have to send to out today... Well technically they could. But it's definitely less likely to happen...

I'm also optimistic but could also be wishful thinking.

Last edited:
View media item 1793827
Best 350 colorway so far in person +1. And first one I didnt get for retail. These do NOT fit smaller btw I dont know who said that but they must have worn thick wintersocks while trying these on. Mine fit exactly as my PB and TDs

Last edited:
Best 350 colorway so far in person +1. And first one I didnt get for retail. These do NOT fit smaller btw I dont know who said that but they must have worn thick wintersocks while trying these on. Mine fit exactly as my PB and TDs
the guy that first said has since back pedaled in a major way. got me and others shook for a quick second.

i see a lot of pipe dreaming in here 

but damn the UK is quick with that shipping scheduled for tomorrow already, crazy!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom