ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing that depresses me is all the people asking how much these will be worth on the resale market. It's just a pair of shoes, buy it, wear it and don't worry about how much you could have sold it for if you hadn't worn it.
wink.gif

Another thing that depresses me is all the people asking how much these will be worth on the resale market. It's just a pair of shoes, buy it, wear it and don't worry about how much you could have sold it for if you hadn't worn it. :wink:
I'd say about 90% of the people after this shoe want it to resell. Then 5% actually want it to wear and the other 5% want it to impress other dudes on Instagram.

Another thing that depresses me is all the people asking how much these will be worth on the resale market. It's just a pair of shoes, buy it, wear it and don't worry about how much you could have sold it for if you hadn't worn it.
wink.gif
I'd say about 90% of the people after this shoe want it to resell. Then 5% actually want it to wear and the other 5% want it to impress other dudes on Instagram.
where do i fall with my kylo ren costume?

I think alot of people ask though to see what kind of money they are going to need to cop for resell after they strikeout. im 0/4 on release date and had to go to ebay/sneakercon to get my pairs. will more than likely be 0/5 after tomorrow so im interested to see what the going rate will be for them as well

I think alot of people ask though to see what kind of money they are going to need to cop for resell after they strikeout. im 0/4 on release date and had to go to ebay/sneakercon to get my pairs. will more than likely be 0/5 after tomorrow so im interested to see what the going rate will be for them as well
be ready to shell out 1200+ on the kind side 

Yeah these people who joined today that have 2 posts asking about resale are the ones who are going to get them too.

you're more of a "today" lurker. 

Nope, I've been around, always lurked and I buy mine to wear, not to resell....the proof is in the pudding: http://i.imgur.com/LQOO9tG.jpg

I'd rather go to Y3 and get stuff 60% off TBH not gonna pay no $1k+ for shoes it's never that serious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom