ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone have info on the TD 350 slippers posted a few pages back? Please PM me. Can't find anything on them. Thanks in advance!

We all know Kanye has won when people buy his ridiculously overpriced clothes just for A CHANCE of buying Yeezys.

Come on guys... set yourself some boundaries.

We all know Kanye has won when people buy his ridiculously overpriced clothes just for A CHANCE of buying Yeezys.

Come on guys... set yourself some boundaries.

but shops have been doing this for years. Local shop, you had to buy $100 worth of clothes for a RAFFLE TICKET. Not a guaranteed ticket.

Y'all really bought bras last night... I hope anyone dedicated (or foolish) enough to buy that bra manages to get their 350s.

When FOMO kicks in mitches will do just about anything. If you ain't got a chick that's gonna give you brownie points for 'thinking of her' don't ever ever ever tell anybody you copped a bra to buy sneakers..:smile:

Not sure what the homie Sean has cookin but him and the fellas of Round Two at both Virginia and Cali are all chill *** dudes. Been to both locations 
smokin.gif
 Sean is known to not give a damn about the market value/hype of kicks lol. Here's his frags. Also caused a ruckus for dippin preme 5s, ovo 10s, and at1's in paint. 

Last edited:

Not sure what the homie Sean has cookin but him and the fellas of Round Two at both Virginia and Cali are all chill *** dudes. Been to both locations 
smokin.gif
 Sean is known to not give a damn about the market value of kicks lol. Here's his frags. Also caused a ruckus for dippin preme 5s, ovo 10s, and at1's in paint. 
I get it.. but whats the point? To give a metaphorical middle finger to "hype"... how about you dont buy the shoe in the first place..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom