Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
wouldn't care if it was 5 bucks. it's the principle of the thing. i imagine people who pay for something want the something they paid for. maybe they don't want to give free loans to billionaires.

Not defending kanye and his team, placed the order expecting it was a pre order model (ie Hidden) and it’ll take some time. They could def do better in their communication.

Last edited:
Ordered when they dropped to $20 on Feb. 11th. Not a word since then smh

Todays…

IMG_1939.png

So did they sell all of the stock? If so that sucks, thought there would be more restocks on older colorways sigh
I don’t think anything is confirmed but there should be more based on the numbers they’ve put out there at various points. I’d assume they plan on being strategic with their releases; end of quarter type schedules while allocating the more desired pairs to their tougher quarters this year. I could be completely wrong though maybe the wells ran dry.

I don’t think anything is confirmed but there should be more based on the numbers they’ve put out there at various points. I’d assume they plan on being strategic with their releases; end of quarter type schedules while allocating the more desired pairs to their tougher quarters this year. I could be completely wrong though maybe the wells ran dry.
Praying that you're right, think a summer drop then 1 last Yeezy day/winter drop would be the way to go.

Finally bought the Pirate Blacks. Cheaper on SnkrDunk and they had half off for shipping. Tried to buy them in-person but impossible to find in my size. I'm guessing by June. Or if they wait then closer to Fall/Winter to pad their numbers for the last release. Interested in the 750s; if they drop or more V1s or another pair of Waverunners would be nice.

Ordered when they dropped to $20 on Feb. 11th. Not a word since then smh

I mean it was you and a million other people who decided that they wanted in on that day, so I can see why they behind on those orders. Internet literally went from "all this stuff is ugly and we hate it" then the price went to $20 and the mood shifted to "Well........."

I mean it was you and a million other people who decided that they wanted in on that day, so I can see why they behind on those orders. Internet literally went from "all this stuff is ugly and we hate it" then the price went to $20 and the mood shifted to "Well........."

Unfortunately they’re not shipping orders based on order # or even region. It appears to be random / no rhyme or reason (check the many threads on it on r/yeezy). For example, my order is in the 67k range. Meanwhile tons of people have had orders shipped with pods in the 500k, 600k, 700k+ order number range. It’s wild. I’m not sweating it, but it IS funny that they are so bad at order fulfillment.

OH and also - they pulled a bait and switch, stopped making pods in Italy and moved them to China. Lots of posts on Reddit about the china pairs having busted stitching. So those of us that got unlucky with shipping order are getting an inferior product.

It’s a mess lol.

Back
Top Bottom