Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Can't believe these are sitting. Copped a size 12, which is half up my tts, but was worried about complaints of the super snug toe box. Hopefully they don't flip-flop at the heel since people also saying heel area is loose.

They’re not gonna sit all day. Resell will drop and be close to retail but it’s better to cop now then to pay $340 plus shipping on stock x lol

Im not letting myself think my order will go through. I just simply refuse to set myself up for such a letdown. Lol

Until these are in my hands, im not rollin. Damn a trackin number.

Im not letting myself think my order will go through. I just simply refuse to set myself up for such a letdown. Lol

Until these are in my hands, im not rollin. Damn a trackin number.

they are arguably bricking fam. you're fine.

So tell me how do you feel about Michael Richards? By that I mean, can you still watch Seinfeld and enjoy it knowing what he thinks about you?

How do you feel about Donald Trump? What do you think he thinks of you? Are you leaving?

but honestly I didn't watch Seinfeld for a couple of years, but went back to watching it. It's one of my favorite shows and I realized if you play that game you wouldn't be buying or watching a lot. I watched it when it was on air and in syndication before that.

But there are numerous things I don't support myself personally like Papa John's or Under Armour.

My issue is you shouldn't be speaking for all black people. We aren't a monolith.

Back
Top Bottom