Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
i finally got my triple whites (as stated in my previous post) but am very underwhelmed.

got them from YS, so i can return. How can i get rid of these to just get my $$ back?

StockX is a no....

i finally got my triple whites (as stated in my previous post) but am very underwhelmed.

got them from YS, so i can return. How can i get rid of these to just get my $$ back?

StockX is a no....
why don't you like them ? i think they are plain but for retail with no tax, free shipping and easy to style from pics i have seen on instagram, i think they are pretty cool

you can't return back to YS anyway

heston.png

Lol he's at Fader offices rocking a MAGA hat again. Says he designed and made this one himself to look like a dad hat.

This *****.

Is it too late to cancel my order if it already shipped?

I buy shoes because they look good, not because of the person behind them.

Lol he's at Fader offices rocking a MAGA hat again. Says he designed and made this one himself to look like a dad hat.

This *****.

Is it too late to cancel my order if it already shipped?
Did you miss that he wore a Colin Kaepernick sweater with it? He obviously does it to get peoples emotions going and to create a discussion. If you like the shoes just buy them lol.

I buy shoes because they look good, not because of the person behind them.
I have to agree. Im sure there are thousands of people in the fashion industry that may hold all types of views i dont agree with but it doesnt make the product less appealing.
You cant reasonably cut off purchases due to someones thoughts.
If i applied that logic to my whole life, id end up having to grow my own food, out of disgust for any number of the people along the chain that eventually got it to my fridge.
Did the ceo of the hot dog company support donald trump?
Does upper management at coca cola hope 2 walls get built instead of 1?

I have no idea, i couldnt possibly be bothered to research

why don't you like them ? i think they are plain but for retail with no tax, free shipping and easy to style from pics i have seen on instagram, i think they are pretty cool

they're just too plain for me. i'mma get them hella dirty hella fast....

It sounds like he bought them to resell and realized there's no value on stockx...

Nope. i bought them because i was finally gonna get a pair of yeezy's for retail, but they weren't what i envisioned eventho i've seen pics

Did you miss that he wore a Colin Kaepernick sweater with it? He obviously does it to get peoples emotions going and to create a discussion. If you like the shoes just buy them lol.

Yeah I ****s with his music but I'm not here for that uninformed trolling ****. I don't need these bad enough to encourage his nonsense.

I have to agree. Im sure there are thousands of people in the fashion industry that may hold all types of views i dont agree with but it doesnt make the product less appealing.
You cant reasonably cut off purchases due to someones thoughts.
If i applied that logic to my whole life, id end up having to grow my own food, out of disgust for any number of the people along the chain that eventually got it to my fridge.
Did the ceo of the hot dog company support donald trump?
Does upper management at coca cola hope 2 walls get built instead of 1?

I have no idea, i couldnt possibly be bothered to research
You know with social media now a lot of people just have to let you know what they thoughts are about everything and what they stand for even though most times nobody asked for it. If folks do their little I don't support this stuff they'd have to do dang near everything for themselves.

Back
Top Bottom