Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Kanye has like 88 kids now. Give the man a break. Baby formula is a legit stain! He probably got projectile vomitted or pooped on so many fire fits he just gave up.

Ya boys in here worrying about Kanye’s weight? Boys sus. This thread needs another drop ASAP.
Facts. Man's dem think Kanye is worrying about what they have to say. Kim still giving it up to him and that's all that matters. Just shut up and keep buying his **** and copying his style even though they claim to "not feeling it".

Facts. Man's dem think Kanye is worrying about what they have to say. Kim still giving it up to him and that's all that matters. Just shut up and keep buying his **** and copying his style even though they claim to "not feeling it".

Dude supported Trump and got sent to the crazyhouse like an insane person. None of this makes his art any worse, he makes dope shoes and music, nonetheless.

Dude supported Trump and got sent to the crazyhouse like an insane person. None of this makes his art any worse, he makes dope shoes and music, nonetheless.
From my understanding, the Trump photo ops was thought to be an opportunity where he thought he could do something impactful, but soon realized that he was just getting played by the other side. As for his mental health, I'm not gonna judge cause everyone goes through some sort of mental Imbalance at one point in their life. For some it's more serious than others whereas the people on the opposite end of the spectrum may not have to see someone about it cause it isn't as serious.

From my understanding, the Trump photo ops was thought to be an opportunity where he thought he could do something impactful, but soon realized that he was just getting played by the other side. As for his mental health, I'm not gonna judge cause everyone goes through some sort of mental Imbalance at one point in their life. For some it's more serious than others whereas the people on the opposite end of the spectrum may not have to see someone about it cause it isn't as serious.

Uhhh did you forget the posts about Trump? He also literally said he would have voted for Trump and had posts where he literally said #MAGA

As far as mental health goes, sure everyone goes through stuff but few people are actually hospitalized for it. Definitely a sign of weakness between this and all the Trump stuff but, hey, nobody is perfect.

Welp, Frozen Yellows (YEBRAS) in March.
Source just told me & YM confirmed as well.

Attachments

• 364469B0-19C1-4E4E-A54A-08E38E5C135A.jpeg
    364469B0-19C1-4E4E-A54A-08E38E5C135A.jpeg
    129.4 KB · Views: 96
Back
Top Bottom