Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
With the amount of success on twitter of “computers” buying multiples, I’m sure there’s gonna be a massive dip. Not to say that these guys can’t hold onto pairs for the long run, but it seems like it’s a ton of pairs from certain users. So unless these resellers are all banding together to refuse going below a certain price, I can foresee a pretty substantial drop in aftermarket prices soon.

With the amount of success on twitter of “computers” buying multiples, I’m sure there’s gonna be a massive dip. Not to say that these guys can’t hold onto pairs for the long run, but it seems like it’s a ton of pairs from certain users. So unless these resellers are all banding together to refuse going below a certain price, I can foresee a pretty substantial drop in aftermarket prices soon.
It'll prob dip to 350-400 prices for common sizes but it's not gonna go down too much man. It'll go up over time after the dip happens too.

F85CCE8C-5683-4351-9214-BD83C4DC8F04.jpeg

YeezySupply with the Amazon Prime shipping.

My ADC sz 9 gets here Wednesday but need to flip it for a 5.5. Should I just sell now and cop 5.5 or wait?

I went same size as the first Calabasas pants, and the crest pants fit tighter in the waist and longer. The Calabasas were one size down from my normal size in pants
Mmmm ok I can probably live with tighter waist. Was it suffocating or wearable? Sorry for all the questions lol.

It'll be the same cycle. Everyone gets their pairs this week and prices dip. This is the best time to buy. Then gradually the prices will go up. These are considered one of the best V2's so buy now or pay Bred prices later.

Sell that 9 now or you'll have to wait a couple months for it to go up again. Wait for 5.5 til end of the week.

It'll be the same cycle. Everyone gets their pairs this week and prices dip. This is the best time to buy. Then gradually the prices will go up. These are considered one of the best V2's so buy now or pay Bred prices later.

I’m wondering if I should just Stock the sz 9 and just cop my bae sz when it dips in the 400’s. Keep that for either trade bait or sell when it sky rockets..? >D

Back
Top Bottom