Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Life is weird. I wear my statics sometimes, but I actually think the Tephra's are better.

Granted, I ended up selling my Static 350's b/c they weren't too interesting. So maybe I'm just not a static guy.

Teprhas toebox got me tripping.. might just be me. Then again I would trade my inertia's quick for tephras .
But I really want 700 statics. Might even sell my 350 statics to get the 700s

Doubt you’ll need to enter raffles for them bball joints lol
Damn my dude you really trippin if you think these bball are gonna be an easy scoop.

Bballs probably got delayed to create PEs without the 3M ... Harden swaggy runnin up the budget.

wearing my vantas today and the comfort is great... i actually prefer these over the waverunners... the waverunners is my favorite 700 colorway but they are not that comfortable... something about the toebox area just fits weird but the vanta fit perfect...

wearing my vantas today and the comfort is great... i actually prefer these over the waverunners... the waverunners is my favorite 700 colorway but they are not that comfortable... something about the toebox area just fits weird but the vanta fit perfect...
Do you have additional V1s and V2s to confirm such statement?

I hope they really treat them like performance shoes and let Foot apps get them so we can eat.

i have the muaves... dont care for the v2 so just have the vantas... in total i got 3 pairs of 700s with the vanta being the only v2...still thinking if i should cop the inertia

9E93306F-F0B2-4A50-8C70-9442748AECD8.jpeg

I am still waiting for what this Hype Access will be under Creators Club. I notice the listing has Hype Requirements.

i have the muaves... dont care for the v2 so just have the vantas... in total i got 3 pairs of 700s with the vanta being the only v2...still thinking if i should cop the inertia
I like the inertia, something I keep saying I'm gonna come around to

Back
Top Bottom