• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Out To Cane’s With The Gal For Dinner
A9C7F26F-F237-40DE-875B-33EAFDBB07FE.jpeg

IMG_3564.jpeg

Cooked a few pair this past week. Only pair of reflectives though.
Don't care for how there's no 3m on the upper part by the stripe side. Static reflectives much better. That being said, also glad to have a couple pairs of citrin rf's, but mostly to use as trade bait for something I actually want.

Those zebras look nice aged a bit up there.

These Just Sit Out With All My Other Worn Yeezy’s. Thought I Was Buggin’ When I Went To Put Them On And Realized They’d Oxidized A Bit :wow:

Surprised At How Much They’ve Yellowed With Minimal Wear. These Are A ReRelease Pair As Well

These Just Sit Out With All My Other Worn Yeezy’s. Thought I Was Buggin’ When I Went To Put Them On And Realized They’d Oxidized A Bit :wow:

Surprised At How Much They’ve Yellowed With Minimal Wear. These Are A ReRelease Pair As Well

Damn that's crazy. I have a pair of the ones released last November but they're still white.

I’ll Admit That Photo Definitely Makes Them Look More Yellow Than They Truly Are :lol:

They Are However Definitely Starting To Oxidize As Compared To The DS Pairs Of Both Releases I Have Stashed Away

Crazy

I wouldnt worry, they look real good just like that.

Damn, thsoe are the re-released pairs? I know the newer pairs came more white than the OGs. Think they switched up the glue used.

Does anyone think the YZ Boots (Oils) might pop up eventually for less than retail? Or should I act now if i want a pair?
I see sizes drying up on ADC / YS, but I feel that we will see them for less than retail eventually/soon. on the boutique/International sites.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom