Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
S/O to member @juelz3682 for the retail oop on the Cloud Whites.. #NTFam. And thanks for getting a bag lmao :lol:

7FF229F6-2705-4D73-8631-D00EF57BC77C.jpeg

Anyone go to the NYC album listening show last night? (Heard it was deep in the Harlem hood :rolleyes)

Last edited:
Would you look at that, my ADC pear also arrived. I do think the cw is cool. I don't own any others in the same spectrum, so there is no conflict of color/shade interest on my end.

I LOVE Citrins in hand.. seems like a polarizing shoe though. Either the different color palettes are fire to you or you despise it. I think it stands out from the 'same monotone stuff'

I agree after finally seeing in-hand... I passed on the regional stuff as well as Lundmarks... the Citrin seems to be a healthy cross-section of many of them... What I can’t believe is that I absolutley hate the cloud whites and ADC messed up and sent me 2 Citrins instead of 1 of each. Wild ****.

Citrin could be the first clear stripe I actually wear besides blacks clear stripes which kinda don’t count since its not transparent.

edit: Anyone still waiting on a charge from ADC from last week???

Last edited:
Interesting reaction for citrins... pics and vid don’t seem to do it justice. I keep hearing different colors in reviews but all I see is beige/borderline pink.

i miss the Air Yeezy 2 Kanye.
The Nike Flyknit Trainer Kanye.
The always fresh Kanye.
The Paparazzi poppin Kanye.
The 01 Royals Kanye.

I've been turned off so much by the Adidas line that I sold every single Adidas Yeezy I had.
I'm out people.
:emoji_hand_splayed:

Last edited:
I've been turned off so much by the Adidas line that I sold every single Adidas Yeezy I had.
I'm out people.
:emoji_hand_splayed:

I feel like he let a team run it’s course while he went into Sunday Service / Jesus is King mode .
When he returns we prolly getting church apparel lol

I went to the Jesus Is King Experience in Chicago and the new songs are really great.

I think he should be delaying the 350 V3 instead lol.

The old nike stuff isn't that sexy to me anymore... bragging rights at best.
it's not the product itself that I'm pertaining to, it's the vibe.
The Kanye brand.
I agree the some Adidas stuff are better than the Nike grails.
I just don't rock with it as of the moment.

The old nike stuff isn't that sexy to me anymore... bragging rights at best.

I always liked the colors they used for the Yeezy 1 and Yeezy 2s. I never really liked the silhouette very much - just way too bulky looking to me. I'm not saying I wouldn't like to own a pair of Yeezy 2s for retail though :lol:

Back
Top Bottom