Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I'm probably a minority here, but I'm actually digging Ye's fit on here and the color coordination.

I think the fit would be 10x better with some Static 700s or some Waverunners though.

I was actually going to say the same thing when I saw the pic.

Best fit I've seen on Ye in a while. :lol:

-Drew

Man what the **** is my icon status for if adidas isn't going to let me buy that ****. I've had icon for like a year and all I can remember getting access to is some AM4s and a ****ty watch

App waves came in, India pair like previously mentioned for what its worth. Craftsmanship & shape differs from the China ones like we know but overall a clean pair so no complaints here

Ugh, I hope not.. but that’s what I was thinkin. May be a shock drop if they droppin this week, cuz I haven’t seen anything from other retailers.

I was thinking the same thing. I haven't seen any information from retailers about a release and that it maybe a shock drop on YS. If it is a shock drop, then it may keep the bots at bay.

:lol:
1573371440760.png
1573371453989.png
when you look at these more like crocs and not actual sneakers, they're 🔥🔥

The demon from Supernatural?
That's how I knew about it. :lol:

-Drew
never seen supernatural. Azazel is the name of one of the actual fallen angels from Scripture. in the book of enoch, it goes in to great detail about how these entities interacted with humans when they were cast out of heaven. it tells of the destructive technology they gave us. for instance, they taught women about makeup, they showed us how to make weapons, they taught us magic, they taught us astrology, etc. all forbidden knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom