Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
never seen supernatural. Azazel is the name of one of the actual fallen angels from Scripture. in the book of enoch, it goes in to great detail about how these entities interacted with humans when they were cast out of heaven. it tells of the destructive technology they gave us. for instance, they taught women about makeup, they showed us how to make weapons, they taught us magic, they taught us astrology, etc. all forbidden knowledge.

Yup. Sounds just like the demon from Supernatural lol.

I did a quick google and saw that Azael supposedly means "Of God" or "From God" though?

Sick lore nonetheless, bro

-Drew

Odd that Adidas or consortium stores haven't said anything about the 380 "Alien". Typically by now we'd see the raffles pop up/announcement... Makes me think this will be a shock drop instead of the 16th.

when you look at these more like crocs and not actual sneakers, they're 🔥🔥

I agree man I'm feeling these. Definitely not the popular opinion I'm sure. If these actually drop in the $60 - $80 range then I'll scoop a pair up for sure.

Depending on the foam material and if it is able to dry quickly/not soak up too much water, these actually could potentially make awesome beach shoes. With all those holes, you could probably rinse them off pretty easily as well.

Adc pair from app came
DAB87C50-09EF-427D-AA1B-BE47DDFFA901.jpeg

Last Thing I’m Bringing Camping Is Yeezy Anything :lol:

Haha why? Those things, if they are like crocs material, are practically bulletproof. Can't even get em dirty, I bet. Just rinse them off and boom - ready to go.

I used to wear my UB 1.0 triple whites camping... before they became as "hyped" and worth money. Ahh well.

Haha why? Those things, if they are like crocs material, are practically bulletproof. Can't even get em dirty, I bet. Just rinse them off and boom - ready to go.

I used to wear my UB 1.0 triple whites camping... before they became as "hyped" and worth money. Ahh well.

Yeezys Ain’t Built For The Outdoors.

Why I Gotta Buy A Pair Of Yeezys To Do For Me In Function What A Pair Of Crocs Can?

Personally, Hiking Boots And A Pair Of Roshe’s Or Sandals For Me On A Camp. Not An Overpriced Pair Of Crocs Wannabe’s 🤷🏾‍♂️

PS- Waves Just Got Dropped Off During Lunch Break :pimp:
11DD2318-C049-4A23-ADD9-2BF37EE59012.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom