Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
selected, icon status around 18k points? not sure if that matters

I do feel like i get selected for a majority of these app drops

To my surprise I have too but for the blacks I didn't (I've been getting sizes 5-7). I thought about playing it safe and just scooping my size but I just rolled with it. I have 33k points atm.

How does that KUSA queue work? I did the CAPTCHA and then tried to go back to the site and it takes you back to "Jako.queue-....' And it says you can close the page without losing your place in line at the top....but if you close the page, then what?

How does that KUSA queue work? I did the CAPTCHA and then tried to go back to the site and it takes you back to "Jako.queue-....' And it says you can close the page without losing your place in line at the top....but if you close the page, then what?
leave it open and eventually the page will prompt you onto the site if you’re selected

I assume im on the wrong page other than it saying im in queue and I can close the page

I never hit on this **** and I don't wanna pay $400 for my girls pair

"Message last updated: 3:49 PM

We are now sold out of the Adidas YEEZY BOOST 350 V2 (Black Non-Reflective)! Our Cyber Monday sale is still going on with 25% sitewide (exclusions may apply)."

TRASH

Also got access for citrin rf but was unable to cart any size and check out successfully. Bummer. Hope they pick me again when they do a random restock of the black rf in the future. All these resellers better flip em quick because the inevitable yeezy restock in the future is gonna happen.

FedEx delivered reflectives a day early :smokin

Was thinking from some of the on foot pics I've seen that I wouldn't care for them as much as the regular, but these are nice. Wouldn't dare wear them in this trash weather though :lol:

FedEx delivered reflectives a day early :smokin

Was thinking from some of the on foot pics I've seen that I wouldn't care for them as much as the regular, but these are nice. Wouldn't dare wear them in this trash weather though :lol:
Nice! I look forward to mine coming in.

ADC smartening up with packaging: at least the kid size from CA. FedEx ship label covering the warehouse product identify label. No visible outsude product size/style code on box.
See how the ADC adult smalls and YS reflect &not reflect come in. Some from east coast.

The black RF resale drop is real!! May see another dip by the end of the week.
Is it worth holding right now? I got one on Black Friday but don’t want miss out on more money in the next two months, but some money right now would also help, idk this is my first time reselling and am very conflicted.

Back
Top Bottom