• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 41 3.8%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 88 8.1%

• Total voters

dhtowng

Supporter
Joined May 22, 2010
There’s a drop down menu below the size option. Sns on that bull feces with that in store only. I just want the shoes so I can WEAR them :smh::smh::smh:
Online slots must have been limited because I entered for the online raffle yesterday.

Joined Sep 21, 2012
There’s a drop down menu below the size option. Sns on that bull feces with that in store only. I just want the shoes so I can WEAR them :smh::smh::smh:
The SNS app won't allow me to change after I signed up for online yesterday. All it says is "you already signed up"

Joined Oct 19, 2004
Online slots must have been limited because I entered for the online raffle yesterday.
Not really. They operated the raffle like they always do, but then they emailed this out today & changed their mind on how they want to release it:

The adidas YEEZY BOOST 380 'Alien' is now an in-store only release.
If you have previously registered for online, you'll need to cancel and change to a store location, where you would like to pick up your pair, in case you win the draw.

PO

Joined May 29, 2016
ADC smartening up with packaging: at least the kid size from CA. FedEx ship label covering the warehouse product identify label. No visible outsude product size/style code on box.
See how the ADC adult smalls and YS reflect &not reflect come in. Some from east coast.
Followup: another one in today but from ADC East Coast. And idiots still have the outside box name/product label. Great.

Joined Mar 6, 2012
I was lucky enough to get through on a Non-RF and an RF so am looking to sell my RF to pay for the ones I'm keeping, plus bills, etc. I keep waffling if I should sell now on StockX or if I wait a week or two. Or even a couple months.

I'm sure right now as pairs are shipped out the price dips (down $300-500 from a couple weeks ago) but once they dry up they'll go up again.

I very rarely resell so not sure what to do.

Joined Jul 7, 2017
I was lucky enough to get through on a Non-RF and an RF so am looking to sell my RF to pay for the ones I'm keeping, plus bills, etc. I keep waffling if I should sell now on StockX or if I wait a week or two. Or even a couple months.

I'm sure right now as pairs are shipped out the price dips (down $300-500 from a couple weeks ago) but once they dry up they'll go up again.

I very rarely resell so not sure what to do.
Depends entirely upon whether you need/want a little less money now as opposed to more money later. A personal decision. I got rid of my extra pair yesterday just because I wanted to feel ok about grabbing the New Balance ALD V2's for resale before Xmas. I certainly expect it'll go back up, but not very close to its previous level. That being said, resell has already gone up some today. I expect fluctuations to come daily for the next wk even during a single day as pairs come in. Waiting as little as a few weeks could get you some more money. But, again, it's totally a personal decision.

Joined Jul 28, 2012
NVM, just called adidas and they emailed me tracking for some reason I never got it, but it shipped Friday and will be here tommorow whew I was getting nervous. Also my app never updated with tracking....weird 🤷‍♂️

Joined Jul 28, 2012
for the free?!
I'm not holding my breath but yes. She said it's happening to some. Where the app reships a pair of it hasn't been confirmed in the app. I'm highly doubtful and might've screwed myself by calling. But I'm happy regardless.

Joined Nov 17, 2014
I'm not holding my breath but yes. She said it's happening to some. Where the app reships a pair of it hasn't been confirmed in the app. I'm highly doubtful and might've screwed myself by calling. But I'm happy regardless.
fingers crossed and hope it works out for at least your original pair. if u get 2, thatd b sweet.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now