Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Sold both of these way too early.
IMG_0665.jpg

First pair of reflectives arrived, but these are already flipped. Keeper pair coming tmrw.

Good thing stockx has 50% off seller fees today.:smile: I've sold all kinds of shoes today lol

I sold a bunch of **** recently too. Just got my payout from 4 pairs last week (Mauves, salt 500, blush 500, inertias), 1 gets to StockX tomorrow (consortium 4d), and sold 3 today that I still have to pack and ship out (creams, clouds, and a Flyknit trainer). Also listed Citrins, Butters, and some AlphaEdges

Not a reseller. Each of these in my personal size. And barely broke even on most. Just had to empty my closet a couple weeks ago for new carpet, and realized how much **** I have DS that I'll never get to wearing

Looks like resale on the NR will be under 300 by the end of the week. Good news for those who missed the drop.

Yeezys arrive Thursday. Dicks was the play it seems. Long queue but smooth process. Started way late too. I'll be going that route for bred 11s, anything else hyped.

Quick question regarding Sesame sizing. My Black Static’s are a 9, which is my TTS. A tad snug but my 9.5 Citrins and Clouds felt too loose. Should I go with a 9 or 9.5 in the Sesames?

Sesames Are One Of The Tighter Fitting 350’s So I Would Go 9.5 If I Were You....

Gonna Ignore The Last Portion Of That Comment :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom