Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
My Foot District pair came on Monday and went straight on my feet and out shopping. Got both of my YS stock orders today.

Mine delivered today
8980E3ED-B9C8-4A4D-9A48-B9931A870891.jpeg

All pairs now delivered. Think I'm gonna hold off on unDS'ing my remaining RF 11.5 for a little while. The NR's look just about as good to my eye.

Better image.

Some of ya'll sure are picky when it comes to sneakers. These sneakers are mass produced with machines and humans and the pieces are all piled together in the factory while they're building the shoe. You're bound to see stuff like glue marks, rubber marks, etc. It ain't like the shoe is a single bespoke sneaker handmade just for you with extra caution to the quality.

Quick update, so my app just notified my package shipped but it's delivery date is Friday and has a different tracking number than the one chat provided me with. I now have tracking for two separate pairs with different movement. One tommorow, one Friday. I think I'm in there Boyzzz🤣🤣
I just looked at my Citrin TF order in the app and the status says processed, yet I received a shipping email from adidas yesterday. Does that mean I may get lucky too?

Man, no idea how any of you are going TTS rather than usual 350 size on these. These are pretty damn tight. Not Beluga 2.0 tight, but not that far away.

Thank god I got TTS and half up on my RF's and NR's.
I have a really stupid high instep and my foot probably measures to an 8.5 but I wear 9 in all sneakers. Got the NF in a 9 and immediately took out the insole so they would fit. I think no insole and thin socks is the only way I can make these work 😂

Those kinda scuffs will be all over them once you begin to wear them. Disregard and enjoy them.
+ You didn’t pay resell sir.... relax.
This. You gonna get those from wear. Especially on the black pairs.

Man, no idea how any of you are going TTS rather than usual 350 size on these. These are pretty damn tight. Not Beluga 2.0 tight, but not that far away.

Thank god I got TTS and half up on my RF's and NR's.

Yeah they run small. Even my half size up is still snug but definitely a tad bit better.

Back
Top Bottom