Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Went home on my lunch break to pick up my one and only pair, which was waiting at the lease office for me. I woulda been stressed out all night not knowing since the UPS status wasn't all that detailed. UnDSed to go grocery shopping with my girl.

20191204_203903.jpg

I like em

Went home on my lunch break to pick up my one and only pair, which was waiting at the lease office for me. I woulda been stressed out all night not knowing since the UPS status wasn't all that detailed. UnDSed to go grocery shopping with my girl.

20191204_203903.jpg

I like em
The reflective laces make they shoes so fire. Just the right amount of reflect. Stealthy

honestly forgot about the rumor of these redropping

I only got up early to get the DSML monochrome vans and after that I saw the notification that the queue was up on YS for them. So I figured id stay up and give it a shot

32972F06-4A78-4D39-A31D-4BE894DB7E38.jpeg

1BC02F8B-CEB9-4415-9300-DF1D11D1D9E6.jpeg

Not sure if i like these or the NR better

But without flash, they look more like pirate blacks so that's cool
You actually caught 2 pairs of RF off YS?

Not to just be the different guy. I've only owned 2 pairs of the 350's...and not without effort to get more.

Got my black pair in. Just ain't hitting to me.

Other 350 I own is the sesame. Thinking that while I feel the 350 has a lot of dope features, the silo just ain't for me.

Was nice to compare the clear stripe v2 to a non clear stripe v2. Clear Stripe v2 is an upgrade aesthetically in every way EXCEPT the clear stripe itself IMO. Was surprised to prefer the prime knit detailing in the clear stripe version more than the non clear stripe but it definitely gives the silo more life.

Nobody seems to like the slides and it’s not just YEEZY syndrome where people just need time.

FOAM RUNNERS actually have some demand and seem to be growing on people from what I can tell, but with the slides I’ll be surprised if they’re a hit.

be careful tho. make sure u dont get overly concerned with looking basic, instead of worrying about sounding basic.
oh, and make sure u share how much u spent, so hypocrites dont get all defensive and into their feelings cause u didnt wanna say.
:rofl: dude really did get offended b/c i wouldn't tell him how much i spent. some ppl are weird man.

Back
Top Bottom