Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters

Found the perfect jacket for these.
77A2721A-D7A7-4317-BECB-D8E8FABF607F.jpeg

heck no, youre not SOL. just call your cc or bank and do a chargeback/dispute the charge. should be an automatic win for u due to the circumstances. adidas is full of crap.
I actually had to did this and i've been unable to buy anything off of the adidas site since. jaycruz. jaycruz. I suggest you keep this in mind b/c it's a huge inconvenience for me. Hell, go to adidas store if you can b4 u do a chargeback b/c they will or may ban u.

I actually had to did this and i've been unable to buy anything off of the adidas site since. jaycruz. jaycruz. I suggest you keep this in mind b/c it's a huge inconvenience for me. Hell, go to adidas store if you can b4 u do a chargeback b/c they will or may ban u.

wow thats crazy. what happens when u try to cop stuff from adidas? do they give u an error?

wow thats crazy. what happens when u try to cop stuff from adidas? do they give u an error?
yup, i get a security error for everything now. i've tried contacting their cs multiple times about this, they say'll they get back to me and nothing. just trash honestly.

yup, i get a security error for everything now. i've tried contacting their cs multiple times about this, they say'll they get back to me and nothing. just trash honestly.

thats some terrible shady ish. so either let adidas hold ya bread for as long as they please.....or get banned possibly lol

How do you guys like the fit and comfort on the Waverunners?

Do the new Wave Runners have the strap holding down the tongue? I own the OG Wave Runners and I like the fit and comfort. I went half size down from my usual size; I consider myself narrow feet and wear size 8 in most shoes but went down to 7.5 for the OG Wave Runners since I heard they ran big. They aren't as bouncy as UltraBoosts but they're still pretty comfortable.

Wish I went size 8 with my Mauves though. Mauves introduced the strap holding down the tongue so that made the width fit a bit tighter.

Do the new Wave Runners have the strap holding down the tongue? I own the OG Wave Runners and I like the fit and comfort. I went half size down from my usual size; I consider myself narrow feet and wear size 8 in most shoes but went down to 7.5 for the OG Wave Runners since I heard they ran big. They aren't as bouncy as UltraBoosts but they're still pretty comfortable.

Wish I went size 8 with my Mauves though. Mauves introduced the strap holding down the tongue so that made the width fit a bit tighter.
They don’t, they’re exactly the same as the O.G. pair. Got mine during the August restock

Damn really.. have you tried other CCs?

I'm still unable to buy the Slides off of YS. I keep getting "payment denied". I've tried different devices, different address, and different credit cards. This is frustrating

I have a feeling I won't be able to get the 380s next week either.

I'm still unable to buy the Slides off of YS. I keep getting "payment denied". I've tried different devices, different address, and different credit cards. This is frustrating

I have a feeling I won't be able to get the 380s next week either.

Have you ever done a chargeback with adidas or YS? I’m having the same issue and I first noticed it with the Alien drop.

I had to do a chargeback with ADC back in September, and I also had to return a pair of SMY 500s to YS from that dreadful yeezy day since they showed up clearly worn. Oddly enough I can still buy off adidas with zero issue, but YS just won’t work for some reason.

Is there an expected dip in 380 alien prices before the 12/12 drop? Starting to think it's getting to that point where it might only continue to rise. I want a pair before it gets out of control, assuming it will

Is there an expected dip in 380 alien prices before the 12/12 drop? Starting to think it's getting to that point where it might only continue to rise. I want a pair before it gets out of control, assuming it will

I just checked out my 12.5 out last night... Going to unds for the company holiday party tonight - will post if I think they are worth resell. They are definitely beautiful, the primeknit construction is next level.

That’s usually the case.

Back
Top Bottom