Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Try using a different browser (chrome) and clear cookies/reset browser. Are you trying on mobile or a computer? If you haven’t tried a computer, do that. This happened to me with adidas and I called cs and they said it would clear up in a few business days (and it did). I did notice that the “block” or ban happened while trying to purchase on mobile. I made my next purchase with my computer and have been able to cop on any kind of device since then.

I think the issue I had was device related and yours may be also.

Try using a different browser (chrome) and clear cookies/reset browser. Are you trying on mobile or a computer? If you haven’t tried a computer, do that. This happened to me with adidas and I called cs and they said it would clear up in a few business days (and it did). I did notice that the “block” or ban happened while trying to purchase on mobile. I made my next purchase with my computer and have been able to cop on any kind of device since then.

Clear cookies and cache and change the mac on your router to force a new ip address.

NRs finally arrived from Dicks. Beautiful. Sold my worn heavily pair of blk/red stripe 350s not too long ago for retail so these are a nice replacement.

Okay have I these both these post saved and will try it. But yeah the last thing I was able to buy off of adidas was the GoT UB's. I had returned some shoe months prior and realized that I never got my refund when going through some of my bank statements & then I hit them up to no avail so I did a chargeback. When the Clay drop came around that's when I noticed this issue. I would've had 3 pairs :smh: .
Clear cookies and cache and change the mac on your router to force a new ip address.
I haven't cleared all my cookies or cache in either devices is quite some time, but I can't buy off of adidas on my phone, mac, or ipad. I use chrome on my mac and safari on the other they are connected via icloud though.

Have you ever done a chargeback with adidas or YS? I’m having the same issue and I first noticed it with the Alien drop.

I had to do a chargeback with ADC back in September, and I also had to return a pair of SMY 500s to YS from that dreadful yeezy day since they showed up clearly worn. Oddly enough I can still buy off adidas with zero issue, but YS just won’t work for some reason.

No I haven’t done a chargeback which is why it’s strange. And I’ve tried different everything. I’m in IT so I troubleshoot issues like this for a living. I’m completely stumped. It’s not an IP or credit card ban. Not browser either. If it’s a device ban they’ve banned 6 of my devices. I’m thinking it something with their 3rd party payment system but that’s just a guess.

cancelling app draw pairs but shipping out ADC pairs....
not fullfilling orders and telling their customers who ask for their money back "give it 24-48 hours" for weeks on end....
banning folks for doing a chargeback after not getting their refund for months.....
adidas is straight buns.
Legit. The release on Dicks last week was smoother than anything I've ever experienced from a hyped drop on adc. And I've used bots lol. Not kidding.

NRs finally arrived from Dicks. Beautiful. Sold my worn heavily pair of blk/red stripe 350s not too long ago for retail so these are a nice replacement.
2 totally different colors though, how much did you sell the breds for tho

Legit. The release on Dicks last week was smoother than anything I've ever experienced from a hyped drop on adc. And I've used bots lol. Not kidding.

Facts! You have to wait in multiple queues but DSG has been so smooth compared to YS and ADC lately. DSG cancelled one of my orders because of stock issues and mailed me a letter apologizing for the inconvenience and included a $10 gift card. Adidas needs to take notes.

Facts! You have to wait in multiple queues but DSG has been so smooth compared to YS and ADC lately. DSG cancelled one of my orders because of stock issues and mailed me a letter apologizing for the inconvenience and included a $10 gift card. Adidas needs to take notes.
Sorry you got cancelled but yeah the queues were smooth. No payment issues. And they were the last to have stock so apparently they know what they are doing because I'm sure they got hammered.

10E9A91F-ABAB-4C3F-AFBC-7E944550859E.jpeg

DC42E6C7-95BB-4BC6-A37E-2ABB3DC7DD85.jpeg

BE722280-0E3E-43D3-99B4-14BA38A38AEC.jpeg

Man, no idea how any of you are going TTS rather than usual 350 size on these. These are pretty damn tight. Not Beluga 2.0 tight, but not that far away.

Thank god I got TTS and half up on my RF's and NR's.

this gonna be my first 350. I usually wear 10.5 Nike, what sz should I get?

Back
Top Bottom