• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
5EBC5A46-4B7C-4968-A152-ECAD5D78F272.jpeg
6B226C45-5928-458E-8F44-8E76E2F40065.jpeg
giphy (76).gif
I got “shipping” confirmation for my Detroit and NY crewnecks, but they still haven’t moved in weeks. They must be majorly behind. I’m just relieved that I have tracking numbers at this point lol

I got “shipping” confirmation for my Detroit and NY crewnecks, but they still haven’t moved in weeks. They must be majorly behind. I’m just relieved that I have tracking numbers at this point lol
it's ridiculous, i don't need it or anything, but it'd be nice if they communicated about the delay, offered a partial refunded, gave the option for a refund, something. i want the stuff, but damn dude.

Cancelled my Yecheil entry bc I need these zebras.

Now, do I go 10.5 like my static blacks, or 11 like my sesames? hate having to size up but I'm not tryna crush my toes
why didnt you go for a size 11 on the static blacks too? The blacks ran small, they were snuggy douggy man lol.

it's ridiculous, i don't need it or anything, but it'd be nice if they communicated about the delay, offered a partial refunded, gave the option for a refund, something. i want the stuff, but damn dude.
Agree, I’m not sweating it and it will definitely come eventually- just an example of poor customerservice. Especially when charging $140+ for sweatshirts.

Last edited:
why didnt you go for a size 11 on the static blacks too? The blacks ran small, they were snuggy douggy man lol.
I know you weren't responding to me, but I went TTS (9) on the Black Friday Blacks because when I went .5 up (9.5) on the Citrins and Clouds, they felt too loose. The Blacks are tolerable, but hopefully they'll loosen up the more I wear them. I did remove the insole and they felt much better in the interim.

I've never had the Zebras before but am really excited to hopefully cop this time around. Based off what everyone has said about the newer "clear stripe" v2's fitting a little bigger than the "original stripe" v2's, I registered for a 9.5 for them in my Adidas App raffle a few minutes ago.

Re-release all the *** yeezys I don't have. BF pack and oreo. Done. I wouldn't even mind another Beluga 1.0. But all ya'll that couldn't cop breds way back when, sorry, don't ever restock those things.

Sold mine two weeks ago when the homie told me they were dropping on the 21st. Glad i got rid of them before the eventual price fall. :lol:
Now to use the $ to re-up on the next one for free! :pimp:

PO
You had the newer one with the white outsole or the older yellow one? I still got my pair on ice from the second restock with the May 2017 production date or something around there. SX and Goat really need to make em into separate shoes with the differences between the 2017/2019 versions

You had the newer one with the white outsole or the older yellow one? I still got my pair on ice from the second restock with the May 2017 production date or something around there. SX and Goat really need to make em into separate shoes with the differences between the 2017/2019 versions

Newer one from last year, which i hope this restock mimics.
I don't like how the back heel on the OG's have the little yellow part.

PO

I said the same thing before they released again whenever the restock was. It’s a completely different shoe in my opinion. I even wrote to stock x saying that they should separate the two And never got a response back. I’ve been trying to find a OG pair for ever.

Anyone who wants Yeezreel's should be able to get them.
Here are prices before app reservations. Gonna be a ton of people who decline them :lol:

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 1.20.53 PM.png

PO

Anyone who wants Yeezreel's should be able to get them.
Here are prices before app reservations. Gonna be a ton of people who decline them :lol:

Screen Shot 2019-12-13 at 1.20.53 PM.png

PO

I want to see how they look like in person. Definitely hardly hype on these and they come out tomorrow. We all know how the game goes now a days too, people will be ditching their pairs tomorrow because theres hardly any value on these. Probably will be one of the easiest yeezys to obtain especially with all the other yeezys and drops coming out this month people will save their money for other kicks.

Back
Top Bottom