Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I have a buddy that got hit for 3 purchases. One was a $7000 Rolex. They were stopped before seller shipped.
Talking to a person goes a long way. I got the charges reversed. Rep said my claim was denied originally because it was suspicious that they are all being sent to my address. She said StockX has already been paid by PP Credit so if Stock doesn’t cancel the order on their side that the sneakers could still possibly be sent to me.

Back to Yeezys- I hit on Champs (first time ever) thanks to the code posted. But still haven’t been able to even log in to FTL or FA app. All I wanted was one pair- but this is unacceptable for the apps.

Talking to a person goes a long way. I got the charges reversed. Rep said my claim was denied originally because it was suspicious that they are all being sent to my address. She said StockX has already been paid by PP Credit so if Stock doesn’t cancel the order on their side that the sneakers could still possibly be sent to me.

So... You might receive TS1s for $300 essentially?

Anyone Know If Finishline Accounts Are Interchangeable From Phone To Phone? :nerd:

Dropped My Phone With My Reservation For Yeezreel's Today And It's Not Turning On At All For Me :smh:

Back
Top Bottom