Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
been shooting my shot for them zebras since the 1st restock.. guess am one of the 2% who took a L on this over and over again! 👎🏽
resellers here i come! no rush, considering i waited this long.. what would you say be the fair price on the resell market? looking for a size 11.

Last edited:
been shooting my shot for them zebras since the 1st restock.. guess am one of the 2% who took a L on this over and over again! 👎🏽
resellers here i come! no rush, considering i waited this long.. what would you say be the fair price on the resell market on them zebras? looking for a size 11.

If I remember last time with the restock prices dropped as low as 280ish. It's possible that it can drop to those prices again but once everyone gets their pairs I would say a fair price would be between 300-330ish.

Al day for this ****...
D7389BE9-E343-49ED-B639-E26503F717F8.png

If I remember last time with the restock prices dropped as low as 280ish. It's possible that it can drop to those prices again but once everyone gets their pairs I would say a fair price would be between 300-330ish.

just got an offer of $300+tax. do i bite or wait later next week.. hummmm..

just got an offer of $300+tax. do i bite or wait later next week.. hummmm..

I mean that isn't to bad of a price but personally I would wait for pairs to get into peoples hands.

Especially with your size I can see it dipping below 300 for a bit before stabilizing.

But I mean if you want it now and don't want to wait 300 is a fair price...

These gonna drop retail-ish (without tax/shipping/BS) in SX within a week. Maybe 60 over retail for buyers. A little under cost for sellers (RIP).

I mean that isn't to bad of a price but personally I would wait for pairs to get into peoples hands.

Especially with your size I can see it dipping below 300 for a bit before stabilizing.

But I mean if you want it now and don't want to wait 300 is a fair price...

waited this long already.. what's a few days i guess.. thanks!🤙🏽

I ate a 6.5 on adidas app. I can gift this to lady since I got greedy and sold her zebra at sneakercon this year. I just wonder if she’ll like em since she more a converse girl.

Been hearing a mix of people eating the adidas app and a few Ls on NT. On to the V3s. This month is cray $$.

resellers here i come! no rush, considering i waited this long.. what would you say be the fair price on the resell market on them zebras? looking for a size 11.

Wait until Tuesday or Thursday of this coming week once everyone has their pairs from YS and Adidas. That’ll most likely be the low point taking into account the new pairs in the market. Prices have already gone down 10% and bids 20% since the drop this AM.

Same thing happens every restock where prices drop then bounce back up over time.

Think Ill opp the size 10 zebs to my coworker, its his size and I dont really feel like sitting on them long enough for them to be worth my while reselling. Theyve already shipped from YS

That was one of the best mangas ive read in awhile, until the end lol
I was ready to say it was the best until the end. Character development, world development, a key attention to detail, overall a great story just to have a rushed ending. I don’t understand the decision behind that.

What time does yeezysupply usually drop? Been awhile since ive copped off the site. Last time I copped the wave runners they dropped around midnight. Same for V3s dropping monday?

Back
Top Bottom