Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What time does yeezysupply usually drop? Been awhile since ive copped off the site. Last time I copped the wave runners they dropped around midnight. Same for V3s dropping monday?
It’s random. In the past week they’ve released at 12am, 6am, 8 am and 9 am.

I was able to google the Jordan breds on toddler size and see which stores around me had stock (specifically champs and hibbets).

I know some foot lockers around me had the yechiels left over but its not pulling up in a search the same way the breds did.

Wouldn’t have minded another pair of zeebs, but this month has been expensive. Too many drops! :rolleyes All good, still got a fresh pair..

Also, raffle win came Fri.. they’re so clean but snug. Kept reading, hearing, seeing there was more room in the toes and figured I could get away with .5 up. My toes touch the front of the shoe :smh:, shoulda went with full Sz up like 350s. There is a lil more toe room on top, but they aren’t as long. Hopefully they give with wear.
A3FF7639-E1FC-4138-97F6-4590E127E3DA.jpeg

Really diggin the new silhouette, hopefully they get more good CWs.

Yecheil RF tonight? Or did they drop the the 19th as planned. Dont remember seeing cop comments etc

edit. Must’ve missed em. Seeing confirmed orders on ebay.

any size 11 heads get at me.

Last edited:
All blacks just don’t do it for me? That’s just me be
i don’t see why everybody so hyped about these lol.. I guess that’s what hype will do.. these don’t even look that good.. plus they glow in the dark. I thought y’all was to grown to be wearing glow in the dsrk
Shoes.. well at least that’s what you guys was saying about all the 350’s that glow in the dark, now all of a sudden it’s cool to wear a sneaker that glows in the dark since it’s mad hype around it. Smh

i don’t see why everybody so hyped about these lol.. I guess that’s what hype will do.. these don’t even look that good.. plus they glow in the dark. I thought y’all was to grown to be wearing glow in the dsrk
Shoes.. well at least that’s what you guys was saying about all the 350’s that glow in the dark, now all of a sudden it’s cool to wear a sneaker that glows in the dark since it’s mad hype around it. Smh

I really shouldn't even be explaining anything but most of us been in since we first saw pics and knew nothing about numbers

And for me the glow isn't even the main reason for me liking these

I think the model looks dope

I didn’t mean to put be guys I meant me* lol.. and damn y’all get out of your feelings! I’m just saying when the 350’s had to glow you guys was in here crying about that ant now all of a sudden it’s cool to have glow in the dark on shoes..

Alright so where am I getting these V3’s if I haven’t gotten in any raffles yet?

Anybody that’s already got them in a 10 or 10.5 hit my inbox as well

I'd like these 100x more if they didn't look like it's been yellowing away in the box for 3 years. Probably will try and grab to see how they are in person, but definitely looking forward to future colorways.

It's not that serious breh. New silhouette, new look, easy to wear colors and a nice subtle glow. Everything isn't for everyone.

Hit on YS yesterday, thought I would catch the ADC W too for my double up but oh well

Usually they ship FedEx for me so it would be here by Tuesday, but they shipped UPS so it'll come in on Friday

It's not that serious breh. New silhouette, new look, easy to wear colors and a nice subtle glow. Everything isn't for everyone.
I’m not making it serious, I’ just stated how I feel. I’m sure you have gave your opinion before

Back
Top Bottom