• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
All blacks just don’t do it for me? That’s just me be

i don’t see why everybody so hyped about these lol.. I guess that’s what hype will do.. these don’t even look that good.. plus they glow in the dark. I thought y’all was to grown to be wearing glow in the dsrk
Shoes.. well at least that’s what you guys was saying about all the 350’s that glow in the dark, now all of a sudden it’s cool to wear a sneaker that glows in the dark since it’s mad hype around it. Smh
Money saved breh! Though I'm curious about CWs from here on out.

Just received my wife's size 6 zebras from yesterday's lottery off of ADC app. Less than 24 hour turn around. They trying to get these out ASAP. Looks like the wife is going to have another gift to open on Christmas day. FYI my came from a PA warehouse and I live in Northern NJ.

Got 2 confirmed emails from Adidas app about Zebras: one on my account one of my wife’s. Billing info is the same on both accounts other than the names. We both gonna get cancelled?

I like the v3 I could care less about the glow. 700s seem to be my go to yeezys.
The silhouette on this shoes is out of this world. Some people don’t like innovation. And yeezy is pushing these models and I’m not mad at it. Plus i travel a lot. Good flex shoes lol

I won't lie I'm kinda getting jitters for the 700v3... Can't remember the last time I felt unsure about the ability to cop a pair off YS/Adidas.

Are you guys able to log in to sivas app? Been bugging all day for me and wanna see if yeezus blessed me

Reflective pair came from YS
FC74D313-54E9-4440-9346-E33C5662D733.jpeg

BB021E8A-46EC-42F0-9E30-BB01C0D7AE71.jpeg

MY AFTER THOUGHTS OF YESTERDAYS ZEBRA RESTOCK.....

SO HERE I AM, AFTER YEEZY’S BEEN DROPPING WITH ADIDAS FOR 4YRS, I FINALLY START LANDING YEEZYS!

SO I GO 3 FOR 3 ON THE 350’S THIS MONTH AND TRY TO MAKE IT 4 FOR 4 WITH THE ZEBRAS TO CLOSE OUT 2019 STRONG.

SO LIKE OTHER PEOPLE, YS AND ADIDAS APP IS ABSOLUTE HORSE S***!!!! I WAS ON YS IN LINE BEFORE ANY SOCIAL MEDIA SITES SENT OUT ANY NOTIFICATIONS, WAITED WAITED WAITED... TOOK A FAT L.... I ENTERED “THE DRAW” ON ADIDAS APP DAYS AGO! DRAW TIME POPS UP, IM READY.

(IM IN A FEW BIG FEET GROUPS ON FB, AND I SEE FELLOW BIG FOOTERS LANDING APP PAIRS ALMOST INSTANTLY)

I PROCEEDED WITH MY DAY, [WHILE CHECKING NT PERIODICALLY AND SEEING FOLKS LANDING HOURS LATER]. FAST FORWARD, 6-7 HOURS LATER, I CHECK THE APP AND THEY REMOVED THE WHOLE RELEASE, NO TRACES OF IT! SO I NEVER EVEN GOT A NOTIFICATION OF AN L!! SMH.:lol:

AT LEAST WITH NIKE DRAW, ITS QUICK WHETHER YOU GET A W OR L, 10-15MIN MAX. ADIDAS APP IS TOTAL GARBAGE, ADC IS TOTAL GARBAGE. YS IS BECOMING TOTAL GARBAGE WITH THAT WAITING ROOM CRAP THEY RECENTLY STARTED DOING.

SORRY FOR THE RANT:lol::lol::lol:

I ENDED UP PAYING A TAD OVER RETAIL FROM A FB GROUP, SO I STILL WENT 4 FOR 4 ON 350’S:nthat:

NOW TO WORK SOME OT:rofl:

I actually like how adidas handled that yesterday, and I’m not just saying that cause I won, it’s a draw regardless so you can just go about your life and wait on results, no splashing or waiting rooms. the one fault maybe was the staggered W’s making other people waiting get impatient or frustrated. If they were all handed out within an hour span or less it would have been seamles.

A4766D42-B575-47FB-911C-9D18560738AE.jpeg

went the StockX route on the aliens and glad i did... extremely comfortable.

the demand for the 700v3’s seems OD high, praying i don’t get stuck paying that resale price.
Best yeezy ever!! I want these so bad.. just scared stockx sales fakes .. I know I know people going to say they guarantee real kicks but how the hell do we know they check them and even if they do how do we know they 100 % real?

Back
Top Bottom