Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Best yeezy ever!! I want these so bad.. just scared stockx sales fakes .. I know I know people going to say they guarantee real kicks but how the hell do we know they check them and even if they do how do we know they 100 % real?
You're worrying too much. There's a very good chance youll receive a legit pair. Don't let horror stories scare you off. Do a legit check after you receive a pair for piece of mind.

Struck out on SNS for the v3s. There is now just 1 out of 14,000,605 possibilities I cop.....
170829D6-16DB-46F5-AEDE-270D00C13A11.gif

I like the V3s more than any Yeezy since my Waverunners.

Imma be in my feelings if I miss tomorrow.

Then I’m gonna remember to sell another pair of shoes and cop anyway.

Then I’m gonna get a gyro and the cycle will be complete.
I’m right there with you man. If I strikeout, imma have to move some joints to supplement that resale. Just the way the sneaker game is nowadays :smh:

You're worrying too much. There's a very good chance youll receive a legit pair. Don't let horror stories scare you off. Do a legit check after you receive a pair for piece of mind.
Where do I do that at?? And how do someone know if there legit or not lol.. how do a person just know if there real ?

Awaiting draw, which means L.

Also struck out on SVD, as usual.

Why do I continually do this to myself? Sweatergod this is the only “hobby” where you sign up to spend money only to be turned away 99% of the time. And we keep coming back for more. :lol:

I like the V3s more than any Yeezy since my Waverunners.

Imma be in my feelings if I miss tomorrow.

Then I’m gonna remember to sell another pair of shoes and cop anyway.

Then I’m gonna get a gyro and the cycle will be complete.

Same

Awaiting draw, which means L.

Also struck out on SVD, as usual.

Why do I continually do this to myself? Sweatergod this is the only “hobby” where you sign up to spend money only to be turned away 99% of the time. And we keep coming back for more. :lol:

I can't even log onto the app

Best yeezy ever!! I want these so bad.. just scared stockx sales fakes .. I know I know people going to say they guarantee real kicks but how the hell do we know they check them and even if they do how do we know they 100 % real?

I legit check any thing I buy from there, as you should with anything you buy from a 2nd/3rd party vendor.. If you ever feel as though your pair are fake or not up to your standards, I believe you can return them as long as the green tag isn’t popped. They can literally track back the authenticator using the green tags that come on the shoes. It’s pretty dope and honestly it’s the most secure way of purchasing any shoe after market IMO.

Sivas now working g for me and sent me the Christmas L. Before, they indeed sent an email with the win but this wasn’t the case for me when I recently won the 500 stone. Problem was they had a very short window to purchase although it used to be a couple of days in the past.

SNS W came in about an hour ago for the V3!

7B2972DA-9456-4F6B-B1BA-AB54125DE330.png 4516B33D-30AC-4C07-9DAC-ACB4BE758591.png

This is my first true W from SNS (only other raffle I won from SNS was for black Powerphase = L cause I paid full retail lol)

Excited to see this new silhouette in hand. They look really nice in pictures. Went with my usual 700 size which for me is TTS but I’m worried they may fit a bit long just because of how the silhouette is..we shall see

SNS W came in about an hour ago for the V3!

7B2972DA-9456-4F6B-B1BA-AB54125DE330.png 4516B33D-30AC-4C07-9DAC-ACB4BE758591.png

This is my first true W from SNS (only other raffle I won from SNS was for black Powerphase = L cause I paid full retail lol)

Excited to see this new silhouette in hand. They look really nice in pictures. Went with my usual 700 size which for me is TTS but I’m worried they may fit a bit long just because of how the silhouette is..we shall see

Congrats! I see info coming soon, status paused. How soon, I ask?

SNS told me I’ll never win long as I register with my MasterCard debit card.. they emailed me that .. anybody else get that email ? Seem kind of odd

Congrats! I see info coming soon, status paused. How soon, I ask?
Are you talking about the status of the draw on the SNS app? Mine actually still says “drawing” but I got my paypal email (I always enter via PayPal) and the W email from them. I’m not sure what paused means, but you’ll get an email from SNS if you won for sure.

SNS gave me an L now it says drawing again...smh...they trynna double back and give me a double L.

Back
Top Bottom