Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Would've been nice to have a pair of these since I was on board since Day 1, but I've had pretty decent luck in 2019 in terms of sneakers. Got the sneaker I really wanted, the Jordan 1 LAtoCHI, so can't even be mad I missed out on these 700v3s. There will be more colorways.

paid resale early this morning and im glad i did. literally watched these hit $600+ in a matter of 45 mins. the adidas app never even gave me a chance to buy..

also heard there were close to 25,000 pair. not sure how true that is though, but judging by the Ls handed out I can believe it.

First time I've gotten card decline on YS...Got through pretty quick too. Then couldn't checkout with any size.

Dudes gettin 30 bux for their zebras on stockx. Szs 9-11 all around 300. Gonna get lower too.

Woke up and hopped in the adc queue on my phone then went upstairs to get on a computer. Took the L on both sites and when I look at my phone I got through with all sizes loaded, sadly I was too late and all sizes sold out smdh. That hurt...

Very glad to have my personal pair for retail. It's been an abysmal year with how much I've had to pay resell on certain shoes. Got through on YS and ADC at around the same time. Put my energy into ADC and had to verify my cc, but everything went smoothly. Got a charge and the confirmation email. I went back to YS to see how that was going, but I had to type some stuff in manually and by the time I was finished, it sold out in cart.

Dudes weren't lying about the low stock numbers. These things flew. I was gonna buy immediately on goat prior to release since I thought I was gonna strike out, but glad I didn't. Hope everyone that wants a pair, gets one.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 6.16.06 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-12-23 at 6.16.06 AM.png
    161.3 KB · Views: 446
Could see Azael at FootStores for their next release since they are only $200.

Today definitely felt like one of those John Wexler marketing drops to build hype.
I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it does go that route. Kinda similar to how the 380 got a second release soon after. But if DRN3W DRN3W is correct, then these will be the limited version (similar to 700 v2 static) and the next cw will have a lot more stock.

Very glad to have my personal pair for retail. It's been an abysmal year with how much I've had to pay resell on certain shoes. Got through on YS and ADC at around the same time. Put my energy into ADC and had to verify my cc, but everything went smoothly. Got a charge and the confirmation email. I went back to YS to see how that was going, but I had to type some stuff in manually and by the time I was finished, it sold out in cart.

Dudes weren't lying about the low stock numbers. These things flew. I was gonna buy immediately on goat prior to release since I thought I was gonna strike out, but glad I didn't. Hope everyone that wants a pair, gets one.
You didn't have to pay resell for anything. I do not understand this mentality.

0B13EBD9-A54F-46BF-A1D7-3109935CDF5F.jpeg

First time going for Yeezy’s and I hit on all 4 🙌. Google Chrome didn’t work for me on desktop and when it did, it let me in super late. My preferred browser was Firefox or Opera. ***Google Chrome for the 700 V3 via iPhone.

I think you're kinda twisting his nessage.

I don't think he's saying he had to pay resell. I think he's saying of the shoes he wanted this year, he struck out copping via retail so in order to get the shoes he had to pay resell. If he were to get the shoes no longer available at retail, he did indeed have to pay resell.

It was his choice. But a choice with no alternative if the end goal was to have the shoes.

You’re right. I don’t have to pay resell on anything, but there are shoes that I want for my personal collection. Part of that is paying a higher amount for something if I strike out. I’ve learned that the longer you wait, the higher shoes tend to go up. I mean unless you’re saying that I don’t even need to drop retail from adidas or Nike, I could even pay less than retail buying from a factory in China...

Picked up the Yecheil from Adidas and received confirmation, but no shipping. Grabbed the Zebra's 2 days later and they already arrived. Hopefully its not a wrap on them.

You’re right. I don’t have to pay resell on anything, but there are shoes that I want for my personal collection. Part of that is paying a higher amount for something if I strike out. I’ve learned that the longer you wait, the higher shoes tend to go up. I mean unless you’re saying that I don’t even need to drop retail from adidas or Nike, I could even pay less than retail buying from a factory in China...
Do you wear an odd size or do you go after a lot of limited stuff?

Woke up and hopped in the adc queue on my phone then went upstairs to get on a computer. Took the L on both sites and when I look at my phone I got through with all sizes loaded, sadly I was too late and all sizes sold out smdh. That hurt...

That happened to me as well. I opened 20 different webpages on YS and got through the que on one of them but when I went to that page, I couldn't add any of the sizes to purchase. I'm tight.

if anyone is in LA, i believe these are releasing in store on melrose and when i went by about an hour ago there were like 6 people in line.

Back
Top Bottom