• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 36 3.4%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 40 3.8%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 85 8.0%

• Total voters
Joined Apr 2, 2019
So it was another new run. Looks like it's even whiter than the last version. I'll compare either tomorrow or Thursday with pics. Adc order will be in one of those days.

Joined Jun 21, 2015
Arrived yesterday, really really like them in person. It’s been a good month for Yeezys - these, black RF, zebras, and now 700v3.
Not really a fan of the see-thru V2s, but I can appreciate these Yecheils because they actually tried to move away from the single color look.

Joined Jul 28, 2019
Salty af after today and idc. Debating on copping something to make myself feel better. Aliens or maybe yecheil rf. Not paying those resale prices for v3s. My decision was if I struck out, I would pay resale but not those prices.
Save your money. Take a walk, see a movie, enjoy a nice dinner. I’m sure you already have plenty of heat to keep you occupied!

Joined Apr 9, 2017
My Eastbay and CHamps orders of the black mcs have been sitting at the damn UPS center since the 21st... but aren't scheduled to be delivered until Friday... wtf?

Joined Feb 12, 2016
Dam I was just saying to my wife I’ve acclimated to this new world, I’m wondering why my Zebras haven’t shipped yet, nothing but processed in the app and I’m seeing dudes already got theirs..... Reminding myself it’s only been a couple of days and it’s Christmas time, damn I remember when I wouldn’t trip for weeks about **** like this. :rofl: Merry Christmas ya filthy animals!!!

Joined Sep 12, 2018
Does anyone own a pair of the Yeezy Powerphase Calabasas? Thoughts on comfort?
The pairs up on YS....I can't get a good feel for what color they actually are.

Joined Apr 9, 2017
So I'm on the phone now with UPS... talked to this lady and asked here why my delivery scheduled for Friday when they have been sitting 30 mins away from me since the 21st... her explination made absolutely no sense.

I've been transferred 3 times, from a regular call center associate to a so called supervisor and now back to another random call center associate. She is trying to tell me that since it's a ground delivery service that their protocall mandates that it must sit in their damn warehouse for 5 days before they attempt a delivery to my residence. That's some straight up bull****. My **** will get delivered tomorrow.

what in God's name is this person wearing...

Salty af after today and idc. Debating on copping something to make myself feel better. Aliens or maybe yecheil rf. Not paying those resale prices for v3s. My decision was if I struck out, I would pay resale but not those prices.
I'd cop reflective mcs if I paid resale prices on shoes...

Top Bottom