Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
WOW! clutch W on FootPatrol raffle!

1B190E64-404A-435C-AAEA-EE02E6DC75B9.jpeg

I've never gotten through a splash before. Ever. So today was nothing new.

In better news, my Zebras should be coming in tomorrow. I asked FedEx to hold them, so I'm not even stressed about them being swiped.

Forgot about the V3 release but tbh wouldnt of mattered anyways lol. Wanted em but not going to pay resell for em. They'll release again in a month or two.

Thinking of copping Yecheil from someone for 275. Do y’all think resell will dip a bit or rise ? I have $20 off Goat until 12/31 but not sure if Yecheils will get lower than 270 by then lol

$30 more than what I paid Retail. Unless you’re BSing, that’s an automatic deal!

The Basketballs gonna be like this morning's release? :frown:
I really don’t think so. They’ve been teasing those for so long and the release will be around All Star Weekend so I think they’ll want to make a splash and have much higher stock than the Azaels did.

It doesn’t make sense for them to tease a shoe for two years and only release a small amount. They tease a shoe to build hype and then capitalize later on, hype has already been brewing for months.

I really don’t think so. They’ve been teasing those for so long and the release will be around All Star Weekend so I think they’ll want to make a splash and have much higher stock than the Azaels did.

It doesn’t make sense for them to tease a shoe for two years and only release a small amount. They tease a shoe to build hype and then capitalize later on, hype has already been brewing for months.

Years* haha

Wake me up when the yzy basketball drops from sky,im upset nba banned them tho.Yzy banned 1 basketball lol

says he’s salty about v3s but proceeds to have 2 zebras and 4 Yecheils loool

Lol it wasn’t my intention to own 4 Yechiels, brought two of YS, but I forgot about the Adidas raffles. My cousin also had entered for me as well, which is how I ended up with an extra Yechiels and Zeebras. I did ended OOP to family memebers

Last edited:
I 100 percent believe this seller is gonna flake....second time in a row for me. Last purchased I attempted was for glows back in May and dude flaked to make an extra 50 bucks.
Screenshot_20191223-121649_StockX.jpg
Yea, if that was me, you wouldnt get them. LOL.

Thats why i like goat......They just take 10 points away, hahahaha. (altought stockx rarely charges if you have good history. )

Yea, if that was me, you wouldnt get them. LOL.

Thats why i like goat......They just take 10 points away, hahahaha. (altought stockx rarely charges if you have good history. )
stockx don’t care, they won’t charge.

plus the higher they sell the more they make

Back
Top Bottom