Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
wish they didn’t have a clear stripe, but in terms of olive I like them more than the earth ones above

7E2F4A09-24AE-4F58-A844-9D911DF15F38.jpeg

Welp... I really am starting to smell overcooked Roshe... damn.

I don't see that happening just due to the fact that Yeezys retail for $220 and has a huge name attached to it.
Roshes retailed for like $70 and was just a generic Nike sneaker so people saw them as cheap.

I don't see that happening just due to the fact that Yeezys retail for $220 and has a huge name attached to it.
Roshes retailed for like $70 and was just a generic Nike sneaker so people saw them as cheap.
350 look cheap tbh look like a sack shoe...

maybe it's a genius move to use the power of the kanye effect to get people to pay $220 for a Roshe-tier shoe. just 2020 things

I agree, a lot of regular people can’t/won’t pay $220 for these.

my manager was telling me today about how she copped carbon blue 700s as if they were coveted or difficult to get. I didnt have the heart to tell her otherwise :lol:
Lol it's people/stuff like this that make me want to gravitate away from yeezys in general....so mainstream that you got people who know nothing thinking they are somehow cool because they picked up a widely available product. I would have straight up told her anyone could have copped those :lol:

Yeezy line is pretty dead just junk releasing now
700v3 and 380 both hot garbage

Anyone got a size 13 380? Trying to see if I can get some pics of them. Looking at a pair on EBAY. Trying to see if I got got.

Lol it's people/stuff like this that make me want to gravitate away from yeezys in general....so mainstream that you got people who know nothing thinking they are somehow cool because they picked up a widely available product. I would have straight up told her anyone could have copped those :lol:

Just opinions, but the exclusivity you folks covet is definitely worse to me than a product being "too main stream". I mean, for some reason you have assumed this person believes they are cool simply due to them sharing information with a worker over a shared interest. Couldn't possibly be that she's just making conversation...nah, shes definitely bragging and feeling herself.

I dunno man. I like to see folks happy. Its fleeting.

Mega yikes—you have someone excited to talk about Yeezys and instead of getting excited you thought about how the shoes she got were “bricks.” I would be happy as hell to talk about Yeezys or any sneakers with anyone. 99.99% of the time people don’t even notice when I am wearing them.

Mega yikes—you have someone excited to talk about Yeezys and instead of getting excited you thought about how the shoes she got were “bricks.” I would be happy as hell to talk about Yeezys or any sneakers with anyone. 99.99% of the time people don’t even notice when I am wearing them.
I never said I didnt enjoy the exchange, because I did. I just thought it was funny because she said it was a "buy now think later" purchase and that she could always sell them later as if they were immediately sold out everywhere.

lol. a brand pulling in almost north of a billion dollars a year is far from dead... people have to realize that Kanye x Adidas aren’t aiming for all of his shoes to be “coveted” like his collabs with Nike were. it’s almost similar to how Jordan/Nike have hundreds of color ways on select silhouettes, yet only a few are considered classics. 350s are pretty much identifiable by the average Joe at this point in time and I believe they are just using that particular model as his “yeezys for everybody” shoe.

personally, i do feel as though it’s time to move forward with newer models though... they’ve milked the 700s & 350s long enough.

Last edited:
It baffles me when people say Yeezys are dead, yet still take time out of their day to talk/bash about them.

Yes, they don't have the same allure as they once had, but they're still very much popular to the non-sneakerheads/non-sneaker enthusiasts.

People complained about Yeezys being so limited, and now that they're massed produced people are still complaining, lol.

Also, it's not like Yeezys are sitting in the malls or online retailers. Yes, they don't necessarily sell out within the same day but they still sell out regardless.

You can walk inside the mall right now and pick up a pair of AF1s, Jordans, Superstars, etc. But that doesn't mean Nike or Adidas ain't making money.

This is what Ye wanted all along.

Back
Top Bottom