• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20200218-131709_Twitter.jpg

I like how they had to explain it's not a mock up :lol:
Yay, more 350s.

Yeah, you prolly right because it is the first release of this model and the 3M but who knows anymore. If they re-release this a few times it'll be another Wave Runner.
They not re-release this version unless it’s small quantities and or bigger sizes like on Yeezy day or something.

Normally I'd agree but who knows what crazy plans Adidas has in mind. 99% sure it wont but thats what we thought about every previous model they've re-released.

If that Seth video changed your mind on buying these, you didn't really want them that bad, let's be real. My OCD is probably as high as you can get with stuff like that, but I also understand the manufacturing process is a lot harder than the average consumer realizes. So It's a small small negative on a very very dope shoe.

So tired of 350s. I will consider the cinders if they are not a hassle to get. Not worth more than a basic splash and checkout though.
If that Seth video changed your mind on buying these, you didn't really want them that bad, let's be real. My OCD is probably as high as you can get with stuff like that, but I also understand the manufacturing process is a lot harder than the average consumer realizes. So It's a small small negative on a very very dope shoe.

It just reaffirmed to me that they are not worth more than retail. I like the shoes and have paid resale for shoes before, but the quality seems barely there for a $250 shoe, let alone resale of 700+ dollars. If I am committing to spending $700 this pair is way down the list of heat to cop.

Imagine spending triple MSRP on the sneaker du jour that is likely to drop again. Oh wait....I did that w/ the Peebras. :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:

To each his own, but y’all are wildin’ paying that much knowing what we now know about Yeezy rereleases. Never again will I fall for the okie doke.
I agree it's silly lol

Is this release comparable to zebras though? Not saying you are wrong.

But yeah everything around buying sneakers in general is out of hand and extreme.
Imagine spending triple MSRP on the sneaker du jour that is likely to drop again. Oh wait....I did that w/ the Peebras. :lol: :smh: :smh: :smh:

To each his own, but y’all are wildin’ paying that much knowing what we now know about Yeezy rereleases. Never again will I fall for the okie doke.

Back
Top Bottom