Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I was able to get a pair from them too. Email confirmation and all that. But then I checked my card account and saw a refund processing from them, so yeah, they cancel orders. So close! :smh: :smh:

They dont charge you unless they ship, so they will only go refund process when you return shoes

i dont know why i just bought an all brown fall shoe, with an upper that is built for summer climates but yolo.
im gonna have to go sock shopping and cross my fingers i dont look like a legendary dork, trying to pull these off.

All those that dropped a like on that are colour blind if you think sesames are grey.

Theyre a very light brown infused with a tinge of yellow.
My bad..maybe I need to get my eyes checked
image.jpg

dodged a bullet .... after striking out i went to a store that had smaller sizes....... not liking the earth colorway .... i myself thought it would of been closer to olive greenish...... i guess ys declining my debit, and all cc was a blessing.... lol

QNTM is lifestyle with 3M

BSKTBL is performance
Don’t know how people are still confused on the models :lol:

clear as day
StockX has the lifestyle pair relatively cheaper than the basketball performance pair.. it’s confusing lol.
Got my quantum’s from StockX today. Dope shoe. Looks like StockX mislabeled the pairs though, the quantum pair doesn’t have the 3m and the “bsktbl” pair does.
Smh
is this why the bsktbl pair is selling for more on stock x?

yaboyyaboy did you contact them, if so what did they say?

Not sure where you got that info, but I confirmed via chat that the order was indeed cancelled. Oh well.

I got the Yeezy and the New Balance 1300jp yesterday.

I got confirmation email for Yeezy but nothing for the new balance. I asked the CS today and she told me that there is some IT issues for both release and they are fixing it now. She cant confirm if my orders are alright or not.

I called bank as well, it was only pending but not charged.

I was able to get a pair from them too. Email confirmation and all that. But then I checked my card account and saw a refund processing from them, so yeah, they cancel orders. So close! :smh: :smh:
You had me look at my bank statement and I did see the same thing Happened but one charge was not reversed. I’m hoping I’m still good but only time will tell. I also had shoe laces in my order and I’d be damned if they cancel the shoes and ship out the laces only so I’m paying $15 shipping for $3 laces. If my order comes through, my cousin is gonna be a happy camper, can’t beat 224 shipped with extra laces for 350s

Have the Earth color way in a 11.5 coming from adidas.com. Will let go for retail plus shipping. Hit the PM if you want.

Trying to stop myself from buying the QNTMS for resale.

It's just hard to predict whether or not they will drop in larger numbers later on.

I like the pattern on the lifestyle version better than the performance model.

Trying to stop myself from buying the QNTMS for resale.

It's just hard to predict whether or not they will drop in larger numbers later on.

I like the pattern on the lifestyle version better than the performance model.
I’m on the same boat some people think there dropping may 15th but idk how true that is ...there’s know official confirmation on a re release I’m leaning more towards copping off goat in the next 3 days 😩 decisions decisions decisions

I actually have a washed grey sweatshirt that I think would go really well with them, but beyond that, yeah you’re right lol.
Is the upper grey or more greenish?kinda get a zen nike yeezy vibe,what if he re introduces his trademark nike yzy colorways on adc yzy

Man, the way adidas been on this limited bs lately.. I feel like desert sage will only drop on ys like marsh. Hopefully not, but it seems they like to aggravate ppl like Nike. Gettin old.. and it’s usually the most anticipated releases.

Back
Top Bottom