Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
So did they send you a pair of the Lifestyle 3m versions or Performance version?

THIS. The QNTM version should be the version with the 3M. The BSKTBL version should be performance even the images are correct on the app....

1B6D6875-B214-45C1-8802-97AFA0B2DF3F.jpeg
3A1538C8-5EFF-4FD3-8BA1-D0D827075D71.jpeg

Desert Sages will be had, i've been saying since pics seen, if i cant score retail I will beyond sad

yeah I’m just trying to understand his statement above about mislabeled pairs from StockX.

edit:
QMTN's have the 3m & no outter cage, they're the Lifestyle pairs and Chicago exclusives. Why people are paying more for the sneaker w/ the definitive release date that is more than likely to be worldwide is beyond me. It's pretty much the same marketing tactic as the reflective and non reflective 350 v2 releases just a different model.

Last edited:
Wex or someone should definitely clear this up. It's unprofessional and its confusing to a lot of ppl.
I mean I see both of them side by side and I really don't even see a significant difference between the two.

Maybe if I saw a real life picture of both pairs side by side I could see it better. But looking at the production images online.....I can't see anything.

edit:
QMTN's have the 3m & no outter cage, they're the Lifestyle pairs and Chicago exclusives. Why people are paying more for the sneaker w/ the definitive release date that is more than likely to be worldwide is beyond me. It's pretty much the same marketing tactic as the reflective and non reflective 350 v2 releases just a different model.

I appreciate the response I’m just asking for more information in regards to what we are getting from StockX. The quote stated

“Got my quantum’s from StockX today. Dope shoe. Looks like StockX mislabeled the pairs though, the quantum pair doesn’t have the 3m and the “bsktbl” pair does.”

So did yaboyyaboy think he was getting the performance version (BSKTBL) but received the lifestyle (QTNM)? I think I have a grasp on which is which, but if StockX mislabeled which pair a buyer receives there is going to be cluster****. Is that why the BSKTBL version appears to be more expensive? Only someone who copped off StockX can answer the question.

Back
Top Bottom