Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Shocked that no order was canceled :nthat:
20200224_172919.jpg
Damn how you get em already ? You must stay in Cali. I still ain't got shipping yet on my bro pair, my size was gone but a fellow nter got me.....also I don't think they really be canceling multiple orders. As long as you check out separately and pay the shipping.

Last edited:
Damn how you get em already ? You must stay in Cali. I still ain't got shipping yet on my bro pair, my size was gone but a fellow nter got me.....also I don't think they really be canceling multiple orders. As long as you check out separately and pay the shipping.
Yeah I'm in SoCal.

Others got shipping confirmation today and my cousin got his and he stay in Austin so Im sure you be getting yours soon

Not feeling the Zyon. I’ll be ready to buy when adidas makes their new silhouettes available. More than over the 350.

Don’t mean to hijack the thread but I have a question for people who ordered their Earth pairs from footlocker/Footaction/champs/Eastbay.
I’ve gotten both “Order Confirmation” emails for the 2 pair I bought and was charged for from FL/Champs & have not received my Shipping Confirmation emails.
However both orders went from Open to Closed -Fully Shipped on their order status pages. Anybody else in the same boat with apparently shipped orders and no tracking info?

Nothing from footlocker on the earths... glad I wasn't thirsty for em.
Don’t mean to hijack the thread but I have a question for people who ordered their Earth pairs from footlocker/Footaction/champs/Eastbay.
I’ve gotten both “Order Confirmation” emails for the 2 pair I bought and was charged for from FL/Champs & have not received my Shipping Confirmation emails.
However both orders went from Open to Closed -Fully Shipped on their order status pages. Anybody else in the same boat with apparently shipped orders and no tracking info?

Just checked my account and you're right... says fully shipped, no tracking on the webpage, no email - FTL. Sheesh.

Nothing from footlocker on the earths... glad I wasn't thirsty for em.

Just checked my account and you're right... says fully shipped, no tracking on the webpage, no email - FTL. Sheesh.
Yeah at this point I’m just hoping they get to me not getting my CC refunded haha

The shipped email sometimes comes a bit later
Usually for me on Yeezy drops from FTL/Champs/Footaction the shipping email comes later the same day or maybe once or twice the next day followed up by UPS quantum view notifications. Hopefully they’re just 96 hours late haha

what is your normal size? hate it not having half sizes.
fyi... i am a size 10.5 in air max 1 and size 11 in ub/350's
i have a bid in on stockx for a size 11

You'll be fine. I'm a 11.5 in everything (AM1, AM90, Jordans) and I went with an 11 and they fit.

Back
Top Bottom